Brazil | Vital Football

Brazil

decka

Vital Reserves Team
1 million on the streets protesting. Now that's how you do it. Most people over here couldn't be arsed. Just happy to get reamed!

Climbing up the world economic ladder but people expect running water and the like if they overtake countries like Britain. Looking forward to the next world cup already. It's dead easy bursting onto the world economic scene if you do fuck all to tackle poverty, have a good stretch of your people living in shanty towns and the like. I am glad it's kicked off over there - there is a fine balance to be had. Will Hutton wrote a book about this some years ago and is convinced China's march top the top will be completely undermined by it's people wanting better living standards. Good.

spent 2 years there with my ex's family, cahnged my outlook on life completely, couldnt believe there wasnt an outcry when they announced they had got the olympics and world cup, the goverment said it would cost 1.7 billion dollars and people are still living without proper sewerage, electricity and running water ?? scandalous ...

Wonder will the world cup go ahead in Brazil seems that there is a tide of opinion against it and i can understand why considering the abject poverty in parts of the country, then again it's the same in the USA.