Brazil leaving? | Vital Football

Brazil leaving?

Is it a decision by the club?
I have no reason to think otherwise. We are not aware that he has been appointed anywhere else, and if he were looking elsewhere it is surely the club's decision whether to move heaven and earth to keep him or not

I suspect (speculate) that this is down to done pointless and worthless power politiking behind the scenes, none of which is likely to be to the benefit of a Nottingham Forest Football Club

Yes, it is a Club decision, and a fucking insane one at that.

Both Brazil and Warren Joyce have not been offered new contracts.

I dont know who Marinakis is listening to, but he needs to stop straight away.

I have no reason to think otherwise. We are not aware that he has been appointed anywhere else, and if he were looking elsewhere it is surely the club's decision whether to move heaven and earth to keep him or not

I suspect (speculate) that this is down to done pointless and worthless power politiking behind the scenes, none of which is likely to be to the benefit of a Nottingham Forest Football Club
Yes, it is a Club decision, and a fucking insane one at that.

Both Brazil and Warren Joyce have not been offered new contracts.

I dont know who Marinakis is listening to, but he needs to stop straight away.
Yeah what the hell are they doing?
Just compare Brazil's output to this other guy. Then factor in that Brazil's loved by the club and the staff, and all of our ex youth team guys.

It's fairly irrelevant anyway. Once we get relegated and fail to get back up at the first attempt, this fat fucking clown will get the fuck out of our club and we can roll the dice again at having an owner that knows what they're doing.

It's fairly irrelevant anyway. Once we get relegated and fail to get back up at the first attempt, this fat fucking clown will get the fuck out of our club and we can roll the dice again at having an owner that knows what they're doing.
Bit harsh mate, can’t argue that some peculiar decisions have been made along the way, but also can’t argue about the financial commitment either

If a Marinakis is a clown then what is a Fawaz 🤔

It’s an utterly shit decision and an arrogant self serving one from the already questionable Ross Wilson…

Forest wouldn’t have a fighting chance of staying up if it wasn’t for Johnson and Yates this season… the sale of the former will probably keep us afloat if we do go down… who developed them? The same bloke who developed Worrall, Brereton, Burke, Cash and Osborn.

There’s an argument to be made that Gary Brazil is the biggest asset at the club based on the income those players have generated.

He hasn’t just developed players either - the discipline and attitude created in that academy is superb and Gary’s a really good bloke who’s family are local.

Forest are utter an basket case if he’s allowed to leave

a lot to think about on this thread… perhaps we should go for a complete change just in order to shake things up entirely?

We obviously tried the fat clown and before that the slightly obese clown, and prior to that the extremely tall, thin clown… perhaps we should go for an extremely short ugly clown? What is owd King Billy up to these by the way? i’m sure he would reinvest some of the owd Gunter money back in the club ?

Hmmmm , dont think theres another fat fucking clown waiting to throw 200m + on us anytime soon !

Not sure about that as our status has improved since this clown got lucky. Also, a clown's £200m is worth an astute person's £100m anyway.

Losing Brazil and Joyce seems to be an utterly bizarre decision. We have had a consistent conveyor belt of talent come through under their watch so why would anyone want to change it?

Can’t see Cooper being too thrilled either.

The only thing that would make this make sense would be if we were either shutting the academy a la Brentford or if we were bringing in one of the best youth coaching teams in Europe.

Losing Brazil and Joyce seems to be an utterly bizarre decision. We have had a consistent conveyor belt of talent come through under their watch so why would anyone want to change it?

Can’t see Cooper being too thrilled either.

The only thing that would make this make sense would be if we were either shutting the academy a la Brentford or if we were bringing in one of the best youth coaching teams in Europe.

Cooper might have had an input