Brandon willaims & Jesse lingard | Vital Football

Brandon willaims & Jesse lingard

I think you have been on the red wine never mind Wilder, thought Lingard was destined for Nice. If loans can you have two from same club?

You're kidding right???
just what a mate at uniteds academy as said ,deffo in for em Brandons a yes and lingard still making his mind up. weather hes pulling mi leg i dont know but thats what hes text Aya. so nowt concrete

just what a mate at uniteds academy as said ,deffo in for em Brandons a yes and lingard still making his mind up. weather hes pulling mi leg i dont know but thats what hes text Aya. so nowt concrete

Loved Brandon when he played against us - cracking young player.
Lingard - a player desperately looking to prove himself with undoubted talent

:yes: from me

Would really like Williams but Lingard the Dancing Twat can fuck right off.

LWB is arguably as important as LCB. A competent one would make it easier for the LCB and balance our game going forward. I'd like a LCB too but if JOC is back soon it might be better to get a good LWB.

Would really like Williams but Lingard the Dancing Twat can fuck right off.

LWB is arguably as important as LCB. A competent one would make it easier for the LCB and balance our game going forward. I'd like a LCB too but if JOC is back soon it might be better to get a good LWB.

But, but, but Max Lowe!!??!!:eek:

Lowe needs to be moved on. Especially with Norrington Borrington ready to come in. Along with Stevens and Osborn. Lowe is bottom of the pile out of that lot.

we can only have 2 domestic loans and only one from same club,so im just texting me mate now,is there anything youd like me to pass on. the bugger