Braga friendly | Page 5 | Vital Football

Braga friendly

What great news to know Hooper has connected - but whats wrong with RVW me wonders and did Becchio just sit out this trip on rotation?

RVW just seemed unbothered to me steve. Redmond gave in fairness a poor cross in towards the end that was headed straight for braga defender, RVW just behind him but he didnt even move more than a inch. Just seemed to stand there motionless. I think he expects the ball to come perfectly to him and then he will score. Hope to see more hunger from him soon or will not be impressed !

i think rvw was just played out of the game braga defended strongly and broke i also liked the look of fer and defo prefer olsson over garrido and gary ran hoops around em lol

And, its getting better. At least we didnt lose, and scored two goals and still havent had Bass in the defence, which would turn up the effectiveness of the defence and Braga just may have not scored. Mind you RVW, defence/attack? Is he practicing being a team player?.

Hooper sounds like a ferret hunting for any opportunity - RVW will be shown up quickly if he doesnt look as hungry

I think the Wolf is just keeping out of trouble so no injuries for the start of the season. Could not load Front Row on my ipad Jony. Is that normal?

Nice article but I am not too happy about the opening sentence - "Norwich City continued their rather drab pre-season....." From what I have read about the game it seems as if it was quite lively, so why, 'drab'?