Bradley Dack | Vital Football

Bradley Dack

Good player and one that CW would get the best out of. Predictably ourselves, Villa and Norwich will be looking at similar players.

Here's another and someone on S2 reckons this one has legs

Half Blackburn team on radar :grinning:

[B]Dominic Shawcross[/B]‏ @[B]domshawcross[/B]
FollowFollow @domshawcross
More
Sheffield United have made an official approach for Blackburn Rovers defender Darragh Lenihan.
well weve known for ages that chris rates lenihan so could be legs in this one and although dacks a good player i think we will more than likely get outbid on him think weve got a chance with callum robinson at preston

Ive been banging Dack's drum for ages on S2,you just get rediculed,with he's not Prem quality.

If Villa are after him,it will be cover for Grealish leaving.

Dack is a good player, but has always seemed quite lazy and unfit to me. If CW thinks he can improve that then I am all for it, but Blackburn allegedly turned down £16m from West Brom last season so he is surely out of our price range for the CAM position.

Lenihan is a more likely signing I would imagine. A good defender who is comfortable on the ball as well, so would be a good fit for RCB. Blades Analytics rates him quite highly.

Lenihan & Robinson are type of players we need. Dack looks like Jose Baxter with energy. Not much upgrade on duffy or mcgoldrick for money they would want
yeah i agree about both and i think both could happen a poster on s2 is saying robinson has a 6m release clause in his contract so if true chris might well be in for him

yeah i agree about both and i think both could happen a poster on s2 is saying robinson has a 6m release clause in his contract so if true chris might well be in for him

If that was true then someone would have paid it by now. He is about to enter the final year of his contract though, so that might lower the asking price when compared to other Championship strikers. If they want more than £10m then would be better off going after Adams.

If that was true then someone would have paid it by now. He is about to enter the final year of his contract though, so that might lower the asking price when compared to other Championship strikers. If they want more than £10m then would be better off going after Adams.
maybe its a release clause that triggers when hes in the last year of his contract i agree adams is more of a goalscorer but surely southampton would gazzump us with his salary and its salaries that will hamper us with most players when other prem sides are in for them

maybe its a release clause that triggers when hes in the last year of his contract i agree adams is more of a goalscorer but surely southampton would gazzump us with his salary and its salaries that will hamper us with most players when other prem sides are in for them

I agree about the wages, but so far Southampton have been unwilling to increase their offer of £10m with add-ons up to £14m. Our best chance to sign him would be to out bid them now, which we could do by offering a similar deal but agreeing to wave the 20% sell on to increase Birmingham's take. I have no idea if CW would even want him back though.

I agree about the wages, but so far Southampton have been unwilling to increase their offer of £10m with add-ons up to £14m. Our best chance to sign him would be to out bid them now, which we could do by offering a similar deal but agreeing to wave the 20% sell on to increase Birmingham's take. I have no idea if CW would even want him back though.
well i think mcburnie might be chris ' number 1 striker target now that maupay is out of our reach but adams is certainly up there with those 2 as far as top championship strikers go but as you say his attitude was a problem first time round with us