Bradley Dack | Vital Football

Bradley Dack

Won`t play the full 90 on Saturday, but might get some TOP from subs bench. Rovers are currently firing blanks and need some real firepower !

Sorry, misunderstood, I thought you meant back in our first team squad. Was just gonna start looking at the table to see if sixth place is still catchable!

Oh well, Kerrrrrrrch.........

Nope, but seventh spot is on, provided that we give Sunderland a right good tonking !

They won't sell him. Why would they - stood by him for a year and need him whether they are promoted or not. But I'm pleased to see him back

They won't sell him. Why would they - stood by him for a year and need him whether they are promoted or not. But I'm pleased to see him back

Think you`re right, goddington.

Besides, his transfer value has nose-dived considering the two major injuries he`s had. All very sad, not only for Bradley, but for GFC. Not so long ago he was a cert for a £20M++ sale to a Prem club which would have seen a bucket load of cash for the Gills. PS must still have nightmares about it !!

It was a lousy penalty sadly. but the ovation he got as he came off the bench tells you all you need to know about how the fans feel.

Rovers are snake-bitten. 3 goals in 13 league games.
Blackburn Letting in a injury time winner as well, not the return Dack would have hoped for!