Boxing day postponed | Page 2 | Vital Football

Boxing day postponed

I've had a covid test today ( negative) under the Medway mass testing scheme. Be interesting to know what the take up is as our best chance of getting out of tier 3

I've had a covid test today ( negative) under the Medway mass testing scheme. Be interesting to know what the take up is as our best chance of getting out of tier 3

It does not harm Colburn but not sure that is the answer we need to get out of Tier 3. You were negative today but that doesn't mean you want catch it tomorrow. If they are going to test people regularly then that would definitely help stop people inadvertently spreading it.

What we need is for people to stop mixing though . I drove through Strood and Rochester today, highstreets looked really busy, Bluewater is still open, Schools were open until yesterday. The only real way to stop the virus in the tracks is for everyone to isolate themselves as much as possible. Tier 3 doesn't really enforce that in my view.

Glad you were negative though.

Looks like you’re going into Tier 4 mate.
Totally locked down again ?

Any idea how many vaccinations we're expecting to give a week? As far as I can tell that site is arbitrarily using 1 million. We did 137,000 in the first week which is obviously going to go up but wondered if they've come out and said anything?
Figures I've seen reported are between 1.3 million a week and 1 million a day. I'm think that assumes getting through the regulatory process