Bournemouth vs Forest - A Will Swansong? | Vital Football

Bournemouth vs Forest - A Will Swansong?

Pearced

Vital 1st Team Regular
In the absence of ORF after his sad Barnsley failure, I'll get this one going. Bournemouth looked fantastic in the second half vs Reading so I don't hope for too much.

I'd like to see Arter come in for this one, replacing Yates or Colbeck. The jury is out on Guerrero. Looks like a footballer but can't shoot for nuts so let's see young Will in there for the last 30 minutes.

11 degrees C and cloudy so the lads better get their gloves on.

They have a couple out due to Covid worries but I suspect it could be a long night.

Maybe sow for the first half or until he gets his yellow card and then artur.

Not expecting much tonight. A battered wotnot will probably be the hightlight of this evening.

We'll have to see an improvement tonight particularly in finishing otherwise I fear the worst, but of course hope for the best. Certainly could be a long night. Hope he goes with Arter in place of Colback who has been disappointing so far

Looks like it might rain a little, they like a slick surface. They like the 3 at the back so we may get over run in the middle, don't expect many changes but Arter in would make sense purely for the hole he will score against his former side.

Let's see if CH has learnt how to use subs when players are blowing out of their arses !
9 to choose any 5 can play . Cost us the draw on Saturday.

Games won:
Games drawn:
Games lost:

First played them in 1949 when ORF was settling into middle age

Biggest win was 3-0 back in 1950 we then didn’t play them for 54 years

But did have our biggest loss 4-1 back in 2014

though that record could be under threat tonight.

I know there was praise for our summer transfer business, but the team we’ve put out tonight looks so bottom-half of the Championship, I don’t know what else to say about it. The odds of us having more possession or shots on goal are very slim, and control of neither of those statistics generally leads to a negative result.

Christ on a bike what the fuck is this selection...are we trying to get as many defensive players as we can into a match day team?

seems we replaced clueless Sabri with clueless Chris

is he trying to aggravate EM

Just got to hope he's got some sort of plan here, if we concede early could get ugly.

Looks like it might rain a little, they like a slick surface. They like the 3 at the back so we may get over run in the middle, don't expect many changes but Arter in would make sense purely for the hole he will score against his former side.
Any hole is a goal.

(I've heard less refined gentlemen say that. I don't know what it means.)