Boro thread - where is it ? | Vital Football

Boro thread - where is it ?

Old Red Fart

Vital Champions League
Come on chaps there's quite a few of us waiting to find out the team and all the rest of it, I'm not the only one relying on the forum.

And a bit of patience would help some of you.

Iannou suspended for 3 games.

Worrall, Blackett & Fred still injured.

Grabban & Arter both doubtful.

Now Grosicki not coming there is a space in the 25 man squad, so will Hughton bring Bong or Ribeiro in at left back?

Now Grosicki not coming there is a space in the 25 man squad, so will Hughton bring Bong or Ribeiro in at left back?

Thanks OKD, that leaves a bit of a hole in the side, just hope it's not a sign of things to come.

I'm overdue for something different at the moment, most of the teams I support seem to be on the outer right now. While waiting to find out how many we've beaten Boro by I've been watching Oz being done yet again at the Rugby, we're down 12 nil so far to the All Blacks and you can bet your boots it's far from over.

Hope I'm not putting the mockers on all I touch.

Last edited:

Got a strange feeling it might be Bong, whats the betting on him coming in having a blinder, and making himself undroppable (I'll probably wake up in a minute to find I have just dreamt that) pretty long odds you'd think

Got a strange feeling it might be Bong, whats the betting on him coming in having a blinder, and making himself undroppable (I'll probably wake up in a minute to find I have just dreamt that) pretty long odds you'd think
OMG got the 1st part of my previous post right, just hope the 2nd part comes to fruition

Not worried so much about Bong as Guerrero, who we know nothing about. So much of our problem has been with being unable to score first. An untested (and poorly rated by others) striker doesn't inspire confidence in fixing that, although he has some quality behind him.

Shit fullbacks has been our other problem. Christie reminds me of Traore....
Screenshot_20201031-140707_Twitter.jpg

Not worried so much about Bong as Guerrero, who we know nothing about. So much of our problem has been with being unable to score first. An untested (and poorly rated by others) striker doesn't inspire confidence in fixing that, although he has some quality behind him.

Shit fullbacks has been our other problem. Christie reminds me of Traore....
View attachment 43265

Wow. This isn’t expected. Let’s hope we pick up where we finished Wednesday.

Christy seems to lack common sense at times, for his age he makes too many silly challenges does seem ok when he gets forward though. Guerrero is an unknown but Taylor ran himself into the ground so makes sense to rotate, maybe Guerrero will surprise and score an early goal.

CC has looked decent to me, guess its his turn for the trolls cos Yates made em look dumb so far