Boro at home | Page 2 | Vital Football

Boro at home

So looking forward to getting in the stadium tonight. We have to get that place rocking tonight

I don't finish work until 8.
Got the recording set. Will try to avoid any news 'til I get home.
Nerves are rattling already.

I just hope if we are 1 or two up we don't start fecking about like we did in a few other games (Derby and Charlton come to mind).

I am nervous and don't think I'll be able to sit still during the game.

My bum is so squeaky right now I think it will need oiling. I am going to need to increase my alcohol intake before match to get me through this match. I am ridiculously nervous.

I am over my dad's for this game and he has just text to say:

'Waitrose Shandy - check
Dry Roasted Peanuts - check
Hot dogs and buns - check
Spare pants and defibrillator - check'

Come on City.

It will liven up when everyone finishes work etc and get into the city..Our meet up is between 4-4:30pm.....How many of us so far 41 were all having food at Balugas on Tombland..Couple of beers there..then Steamo & Rocco`s...Both will be heaving with support.....Sminky both your Cousins will be meeting up with me!

No beer for me i'm not getting in until half 6 so i've got to face the tension sober !

Oh crap, never thought about yoda being a steve, sorry FFL wrong end of the stick as usual.

I actually dont usually look at profiles :idiot: :idiot:

Interesting though, a yoda real name over here is on the TV (or was) as an expert fisherman who has his own line in plastic lures - cant be the same person though.

Well ,I am now leaving Norwich for the long drag back home to West Yorks ! Apart from the football Ive had a good weekend . Its always nice to come home . Will be back in 2 weeks for the last game of the season ... Lets hope it is a bit happier and we really do have something to celebrate

Mrs DG relations just left.
Its been a hard weekend having 9 of us in house
and trying to work and cope with Fridays game.
I will now have time to think and get depressed.

I got back to Brum this afternoon after an emotionally and physically exhausting weekend. I was not a happy bunny after match and found it hard to sleep Fri night. Had to switch off on Sat and turn my attention to family matters and house clearance, neither a bundle of laughs!! Hopefully Fulham match will bring more joy - does it ever!!? :worried: :worried: