Boris Becker | Vital Football

Boris Becker

2 and a half years for f u ck all. Meanwhile thousands of oxygen thieving walking abortions run round stabbing, robbing and generally being weapons grade c u nts and either never get lifted or get probation... or told to change thir lives around for being fu c king paedos.

I know it's common to say this world is f u cked, but the judicial system in this country is broken beyond repair.

Where's Charles Bronson or The Equaliser when you really need them.

The question is not why has Boris been sent down, (he did wrong and has received his punishment), but why is the law applied unequally by our judiciary..?

The writer and commentator Theodore Dalrymple says that in 1910, the average number of crimes committed before a custodial sentence was 6. Now its 117 (yes, you read that right...). It is the endless list of second chances, and the police and judiciary excusing criminal behaviour because the perpetrators belong to a particular social or ethnic group that is considered as a 'victim' of our society.

Sweep them away. Sweep them all away. Our judiciary is there to apply the law and to meet out appropriate punishment for wrong-doing, not to be fucking social workers. While we're at it sweep away the Supreme Court system. Parliament is supreme, not the Courts. Also sweep away the Human Rights Act and return to the common law. The common law tells us, and for a 1000 years told us what we should not do. Otherwise we are free to do whatever we choose. The Human Rights Act gives a strict set of boundaries in which we exist. Another Blair Bill that has fecked us over.

2 and a half years for f u ck all. Meanwhile thousands of oxygen thieving walking abortions run round stabbing, robbing and generally being weapons grade c u nts and either never get lifted or get probation... or told to change thir lives around for being fu c king paedos.

I know it's common to say this world is f u cked, but the judicial system in this country is broken beyond repair.

Where's Charles Bronson or The Equaliser when you really need them.
prisons are full an all na ,and no plans to build more so there for minimum tariffs given out and scum bags get let off lightly. surely we,ve got a big fuckin island doing nowt so we can just drop em on it and leave em to either live or die lol

prisons are full an all na ,and no plans to build more so there for minimum tariffs given out and scum bags get let off lightly. surely we,ve got a big fuckin island doing nowt so we can just drop em on it and leave em to either live or die lol

Said years ago scroats should be transported to South East Asia, lined up and made to march up and down the many mine strewn paddy fields killing and maiming countless innocent farmers and their families. Win win. Lives saved and scroats end their pointless stay on the planet helping repay their debt to humanity.

The Chief Crankie v Alex Salmond affair with the Clown (crown) Office up here in Scotland is a prime example of the fookedness out society is.

I know it might seem like a daft question but that number is hard to believe. I wondered if it could be some kind of estimate of how many offences are typically committed before someone gets caught and sentenced.

I bet the 'protected group' demographics skew the average massively. Because to sentence them for anything is basically an admission of defeat. Diversity bad? Surely not.

I know it might seem like a daft question but that number is hard to believe. I wondered if it could be some kind of estimate of how many offences are typically committed before someone gets caught and sentenced.

I bet the 'protected group' demographics skew the average massively. Because to sentence them for anything is basically an admission of defeat. Diversity bad? Surely not.

The judiciary, the CPS, and the police seem less and less interested in any crime against property from burglary to petty thieving from sheds, to shoplifting. In the whole left wing ideology there is a concept that as the people causing the crime are 'disadvantaged' by society, a certain amount of 'levelling up' is acceptable.

As has shockingly been evidenced in the US after the BLM anarchy with the 'of colour' Americans literally walking out of stores unopposed carrying TVs they haven't paid for.

What a hero George Floyd is. He secured a lot of his brothers a lot of free stuff.

As has shockingly been evidenced in the US after the BLM anarchy with the 'of colour' Americans literally walking out of stores unopposed carrying TVs they haven't paid for.

What a hero George Floyd is. He secured a lot of his brothers a lot of free stuff.

The only worthwhile thing he ever did was to die of an overdose of Fentanyl while a policeman held him down.