Bolton | Vital Football

Bolton

nufc_carl88

Vital 1st Team Regular
Thought they looked a great price at 6/1 and even more so now. Even game last time and been the better team tonight has made mockery of that price. Only downside Is it gives manure even more of a chance to win it which I would hate.

Everything that is wrong with modern football them *****. Palace v Sunderland final would be good like, show up Ashley and our rotten club even more whilst annoying all the wonga wankers

Looking a good team, gudjohnsen still a class act and that clough looks a good prospect. Matt mills up front as well haha

Unlucky Carl, Bolton gave it a good go. I watched last night's game at Man U with interest because of Mickey Nelson playing for Cambridge. As a schoolboy he played for Usworth Comp when my lad was playing for Washy Comp. Nella was a cracking player even then.

Aye great price Carl, how much did you win mate?

Hate Liverpool but glad they got through, it is vital now that Liverpool,manure and Arsenal all stay in this competion as long as possible to prevent the mackems getting any daft ideas about winning the thing or even getting to the final. No proper Newcastle fan would want Sunderland to win the thing regardless of Ashley.

I would fucking love it if Sunderland won it, love it.

Can't stand the *****, but I hate our "fans" more.

Concerning last night's game. I'm not sure what game everyone else was watching, but on my telly Liverpool dominated that game from beginning to end. Two great goals, umpteen chances, 65% of the ball, and they hit the woodwork three times. Good value for their win. Bolton got a cheated penalty, and one header that Gudjhonsen should have buried. I really enjoyed the game mind, Liverpool are good to watch.