Bolton sold | Vital Football

Bolton sold

Rod Currie

Vital Football Legend
To ex Watford owner Laurence Bassini,subject to EFL approval.In 2013 he was given a 3year ban from bein involved in a position of authority wi any English club. UTCB

You couldn't make it up - how would people feel if that was the Blades new owner?

......better the devil you know......

You couldn't make it up - how would people feel if that was the Blades new owner?

20 minutes and nowt from TT? Must have his 'Kev Monitor' turned off...

Unfortunately with the present state of football, that owners must chuck away any good busines sense they have and instead shovel cash into the bottomless bucket as fast as possilbe, it will increasingly be a load of chancers and charlatans and people who need to get rid of cash for legitimate purposes (if you know what I mean...) who will see it as a thing to do.

20 minutes and nowt from TT? Must have his 'Kev Monitor' turned off...

Unfortunately with the present state of football, that owners must chuck away any good busines sense they have and instead shovel cash into the bottomless bucket as fast as possilbe, it will increasingly be a load of chancers and charlatans and people who need to get rid of cash for legitimate purposes (if you know what I mean...) who will see it as a thing to do.

..........he won't be long - probably tucking into a bit of paella/glass of sangria....but why would this crook want to buy Bolton? Don't get it

Why anyone would buy a football club, I really can't imagine. You might as well get half a million in cash from the bank, make a pile out of it on your drive, then set light to it while a crowd boo you and shout obscenities at you, then repeat the following month, ad-infinitum.

It used to pass my mind that if I ever drop on one of the monster Euromillions pay-outs, like £100m plus, it might be a fun thing to do. But now I think I'd rather just hit my hand repeatedly with a hammer than own a football club.

Don't know about Bassini, but I'm getting similar vibes with our new potential owner............................ can't wait! :shake:

Couldn't happen to a nicer club than Bolton!

As for McC let's see what happens in May . Will he back on he airport lounge prowl????

Oh, and it was a nice Crianza Rioja and salmon wrapped in Serrano ham

Individuals criticised for staying away, McC praised for keeping people away?????????

The degree of your need to kowtow to him encapsulated in just that one post.

Individuals criticised for staying away, McC praised for keeping people away?????????

The degree of your need to kowtow to him encapsulated in just that one post.
Oh dearie me,kowtow.:LOL: Leave the real supportin of our club to us TRUE BLADES.:yes:UTCB

If the club was left in your hands it would, hardly credible I know, be worse than the current clown.

It would disappear up it's own &rse, a place you will be more than familiar with

If the club was left in your hands it would, hardly credible I know, be worse than the current clown.

It would disappear up it's own &rse, a place you will be more than familiar with
If it was left to such as thee we wunt have a club fact,look at how Bolton's turned out after havin your friendly warm persona within the club,:giggle: as i said leave the supportin to us TRUE BLADES that can be bothered to turn up to BDBL,theers a gud stayaway.:yes: Happy Easter to all BLADES True or stayaway. UTCB

So reassuring to be able to come away and know the village idiot is always firmly in the same place getting the facts wrong and displaying totally undeserved hubris about the extent of his own self appointed TB status.

The pedestal he puts himself on must be a very lonely place ( deserves to be there though)

So reassuring to be able to come away and know the village idiot is always firmly in the same place getting the facts wrong and displaying totally undeserved hubris about the extent of his own self appointed TB status.

The pedestal he puts himself on must be a very lonely place ( deserves to be there though)
Self appointed TB status i explained to thi t'other week abart this surely a brainbox like thee aint forgot already has tha? Don't need a pedestal,my seat at BDBL is more than good enuff for me.Hope you're enjoyin your holiday,ya never know we may be back in 3rd place soon and ya can carry on whingein,whilst us TRUE BLADES support our club and will continue to do so worever league we're in next season.UTCB

And the village idiot proves his credentials yet again.

So sad for you to be so insecure.

Keep saying it and even you'll believe it one day.............maybe.It's just a shame all the others don't tell you how big a Blade you are, that would be so reassuring, and soothing, for you

And the village idiot proves his credentials yet again.

So sad for you to be so insecure.

Keep saying it and even you'll believe it one day.............maybe.It's just a shame all the others don't tell you how big a Blade you are, that would be so reassuring, and soothing, for you
DEM MIGHTY BLADES are in a terrific position,you're thankfully tucked away in Spain along way from BDBL enjoyin(i presume)your holiday and all that ya can do is mek up things abart mi so called insecurities.:LOL: I can tell thi summat i'm over the moon wi how WILDERS ARMY are performin, i'm signin off nar for a few bevvies and enjoy mi neet wi mi boys and other members of the TRUE BLADES family.Enjoy your neet also and raise a glass to KING KEV for bringin LORD WILDER to BDBL.:cheers:UTCB

And all the MOST insecure Blade can do is try to score points on what is probably the best night we've had in over a decade.

We all know how it eats away at you.