Bob Dylan - Happy 80th Birthday(24th May) | Vital Football

Bob Dylan - Happy 80th Birthday(24th May)

Kojaculation

Vital Reserves Team
I've listened to this guys music from the 1960s , in my early teens I actually thought he was a god. My parents didn't talk to me for a while after I went (against their wishes) to see him at the Isle of Wight Festival in 1969. I've seen him live many times in concert over the years.

Along with the Gills they both have given me some great times and helped me through some bad. I still listen to his music almost every day (wife's got a film on) playing buckets of rain as I'm writing this.

I think his music will live forever - was watching his 80th birthday virtual celebration with Ami Helm (Daughter of the bands drummer) with her son and nephew singing "meet me in the morning" earlier and they were having a great time .

My Favourite song - Like a Rolling Stone
Album - Nashville Skyline
Cover - - all along the watchtower(Jimi's song) - Adelle - Make You Feel My Love

Happy Birthday Bob

Impacted so many peoples early lives with his protest songs.

yes, but he was so much older then; he’s younger than that now.

Happy birthday from Duluth, MN, Mr. Zimmerman.

My favorite is Jokerman. The best is Like a Rolling Stone. Positively Fourth Street still gets a smile out of me. It’s Alright Ma still has the edge. Favorite cover, I’ll Keep It With Mine, Fairports or Mighty Quinn, the Manfreds, or ... or.... Jimi has a couple of good ones.

JUDAS!!!!!!!