Blues and new financial breaches | Page 2 | Vital Football

Blues and new financial breaches

Would we really want to never again visit their place and thrash them? I think not. If we ever again get relegated then those meetings would shine a little bit of light amongst all the gloom. I think we need to take a deeper view of what's at stake.

They will probably sell the ground and then they become Coventry.

perhaps they could sell it to Coventry, tinpot bunch of c***
As others on here have said, an entirely charmless bunch of inbred scum and while I rarely take pleasure in the misery of others, happy to make an exception for these.
Most of us who come from brum will have fond memories of them. Mine include being properly beaten up in town by 3 grown men (30s) on my 14th birthday (and I was a visibly little kid, not one of these 6’2 freaky 14 year olds with a beard) because had a Villa shirt under my jacket (not a match day), or in Snobs one night when 20-25 big tough Zulus identified a villa fan, pinned him to the floor and their main man threw an old jug pint pot that exploded in his face.
Yep, hope they go out of business and vanish to the pit from which they came. Their fans can then spend a lot more time in bed with their sisters.
#vitriol

perhaps they could sell it to Coventry, tinpot bunch of c***
As others on here have said, an entirely charmless bunch of inbred scum and while I rarely take pleasure in the misery of others, happy to make an exception for these.
Most of us who come from brum will have fond memories of them. Mine include being properly beaten up in town by 3 grown men (30s) on my 14th birthday (and I was a visibly little kid, not one of these 6’2 freaky 14 year olds with a beard) because had a Villa shirt under my jacket (not a match day), or in Snobs one night when 20-25 big tough Zulus identified a villa fan, pinned him to the floor and their main man threw an old jug pint pot that exploded in his face.
Yep, hope they go out of business and vanish to the pit from which they came. Their fans can then spend a lot more time in bed with their sisters.
#vitriol

They just have to be knuckle dragging retards the lot of them, they're very inbred the lot of them, you really can't hold a half decent conversation with any of them, as soon as they know you're a Villa fan they will not stop the snide back handed shit, fuck them, hope they cease to exist. They've ruined too many match days.

They just have to be knuckle dragging retards the lot of them, they're very inbred the lot of them, you really can't hold a half decent conversation with any of them, as soon as they know you're a Villa fan they will not stop the snide back handed shit, fuck them, hope they cease to exist. They've ruined too many match days.
Our time for schadenfreude as our dear brothers and sisters in Bordesley suffer yet again. Yes,they have their full share of headbangers but the two biggest nutters l have met were serious,dyed in the wool Villans.