Blues and new financial breaches | Vital Football

Blues and new financial breaches

They will probably sell the ground and then they become Coventry.
Pvb68 I think they have sold it mate under the radar ......

From the scumail:
"
’s time to answer some very important questions

* Why has the stadium been sold and why weren’t fans consulted

* Who exactly is responsible for the buying and selling of players? "

But you may be right about being called Coventry lmao .

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sp...ews/what-hells-going-birmingham-city-17535211

So they will have no ground and we can offer them a stadium to play In 😁
Yeah, the waste ground just off Aston Lane. They can go to a charity shop to get some old coats to put down as goal posts. Entrance will be free of charge provided that they sign up to clear the crap off the pitch after they have been beaten by some local pub team. When interviewed on the kind offer made by AVFC, one six fingered and eight toed individual replied "clear the crap up after the match? There will be more crap on the pitch during the match"

I wonder, if the noses go under, would they bother restarting the club like the Utd fans did with FC United of Manchester and AFC Wimbledon did?

I wonder, if the noses go under, would they bother restarting the club like the Utd fans did with FC United of Manchester and AFC Wimbledon did?
A possibility. They could call themselves Scum of Brum Alliance and they could ground share with Hereford United such that it would not deter any of their fans from attending 😂🤣

If they're not milling around that shit hole in Small Heath like zombies from Dawn of the Dead, then these mouth breathers will just be sat there on their phones spilling their bitterness and bile onto the Daily Mail website.

I'd quite happily supply Donald Trump the co-ordinates and have him bomb the place into oblivion and then tip concrete over the crater just in case there were any survivors.

When I lived in Aston it was nothing else but trouble with them and I mean serious trouble, not pavement dancing.

I don't expect people to understand and I admit it's not normal or good for the health but seeing these low-life f**k-Wits close up and disappear into the ether would be an occasion I would celebrate and enjoy.

Please let it happen!?

maxresdefault.jpgdownload.jpg

Last edited:
A possibility. They could call themselves Scum of Brum Alliance and they could ground share with Hereford United such that it would not deter any of their fans from attending 😂🤣

Hereford FC now after they went under, get it right!

Redditch United is easier for them. Does the playing field at Moor Green still exist or has it been developed into flats after the stand burned down?

Hereford FC now after they went under, get it right!

Redditch United is easier for them. Does the playing field at Moor Green still exist or has it been developed into flats after the stand burned down?

There is a field at Billesley Common where the infamous pitch 13 used to be.

As good neighbors should we not start a crowdfunding page to help them in one of their hours of need? After all they provide us with some good humor and banter