Blooming covid | Vital Football

Blooming covid

I caught it at the Shrewsbury match. It was just like flu apart from still not having any sense of smell or taste. At least I’m still here, a friend of mine died last Sunday from it. He wasn’t vaccinated.

Can’t go tomorrow as caught the lurgy
Is the game on iFollow?

One son got it early before vaccinations, lost sense of taste and smell for ten months and has recently needed an op on his nose. Other son has it now, like a light cold but with restricted lung capacity. Take care, hope you only have mild symptoms.

Thanks for the info - will give the audio a miss and have a footy day off
Thanks for the covid messages although two were quite depressing
Staying positive into day 4, been wfh and all is still quite mild so hopefully this is a sign that there will be no complications.
UTI and bring on Man U in Rd 3

Thanks for the info - will give the audio a miss and have a footy day off
Thanks for the covid messages although two were quite depressing
Staying positive into day 4, been wfh and all is still quite mild so hopefully this is a sign that there will be no complications.
UTI and bring on Man U in Rd 3
I got Covid in July. Luckily, I had had both jabs, so only got a relatively mild dose of it. No complications at all since. Keep positive and I am sure you will get through it and be back cheering the Imps on at The Bank soon.

Got it in October, double jabbed, had a tight chest and head cold, not too bad but wife got it two weeks after me and was quite ill for a week. Seems there are lots of different symptoms and lots of different outcomes, stay safe everybody.

Can’t go tomorrow as caught the lurgy
Is the game on iFollow?
Best wishes to you. I had it last Christmas before vaccinations started. Bit rough for a couple of days but thankfully nowt serious. A few days and I was back to my usual decrepid self.

Best wishes to you. I had it last Christmas before vaccinations started. Bit rough for a couple of days but thankfully nowt serious. A few days and I was back to my usual decrepid self.
Same, tested positive on the 23rd of December. Merry bloody Christmas. Wasnt too bad, no lung issues, just a bit of a cold, achey, bit of fever and lost taste and smell for a couple of months but all back now with no lasting effects.