Bloody Foreigner!! | Page 5 | Vital Football

Bloody Foreigner!!

SKEGGY - 26/5/2014 08:07

UKIP are now the biggest UK party in Europe. The people have spoken and 30% of the electorate can't merely be dismissed as racist. People need to stop being so small minded and bigoted towards those of us that voted UKIP.

Lets see what you think of UKIP in a year or 2 before admitting defeat, shall we.

SKEGGY - 26/5/2014 17:07

UKIP are now the biggest UK party in Europe. The people have spoken and 30% of the electorate can't merely be dismissed as racist. People need to stop being so small minded and bigoted towards those of us that voted UKIP.

30% of the electorate is around 10% of the eligible voters. That's 4.6m in a country of 65m, roughly 7% of the population voted for UKIP. The whole thing is a sham.

I met a UKIP voter yesterday, who was proud to tell everyone. I asked him why and he said that anyone that liked a pint and a smoke would get his vote every time.

Such an informed electorate we have in the UK!!!!!

Would I be right in saying that UKIP don't control any councils or don't have any MP's so they don't actually run anything and until they do then in my view they are pretty well still marginalised.

I would be horrified if they were ever to run my local council though , apart from Europe I have no idea what any of their policies are.

Yes you are right. An analyst last night said that on a repeat of how the votes went last night transferred into a general election, they would have 1 MP in parliament. Don't think we have anything to worry about yet sirdennis.

Agrees Heath

Yes you are right. An analyst last night said that on a repeat of how the votes went last night transferred into a general election, they would have 1 MP in parliament. Don't think we have anything to worry about yet sirdennis.

Agrees Heath

sirdennis - 26/5/2014 10:10

I would be horrified if they were ever to run my local council though , apart from Europe I have no idea what any of their policies are.

Privatising the NHS, huge public spending cuts, tax cuts to the rich, denial of climate change; banning the film "an inconvenient truth", banning spending on reducing carbon emissions, and best of all, the removal of human rights laws.

(Sourced from wikipedia + checked the references from credible sources)

well theres a clear meassage here isnt there. people are fed up of payig taxes for immigrants to come over and get free housing/cars etc when we cant even afford proper nhs treatment for those that need it. the 'proper' partiew need to wake up and change some shit starting with our open door policy which is meant to be strict.... but we all kmow thats bull

The trouble is they'll divert votes from other parties and muddy the water in a general election. I'm not clear what their policies are other than they want a withdrawal from the E.U. but since this was an election about Europe they seem to have hit a nerve with voters. If you look at their vote added to the other Eurosceptic parties, and I include the Tories in that camp, there seems to be a very anti E.U. bandwagon rolling in this country. It's interesting that the most Eurofriendly party, the Lib. Dems, have been massacred in this election.

ironside - 26/5/2014 13:00

The trouble is they'll divert votes from other parties and muddy the water in a general election. I'm not clear what their policies are other than they want a withdrawal from the E.U. but since this was an election about Europe they seem to have hit a nerve with voters. If you look at their vote added to the other Eurosceptic parties, and I include the Tories in that camp, there seems to be a very anti E.U. bandwagon rolling in this country. It's interesting that the most Eurofriendly party, the Lib. Dems, have been massacred in this election.

I think the Lib Dems have been massacred because they're all a bunch of lying tossers who don't give a shit about the people who actually vote for them, and sell out their beliefs and promises at the first opportunity. I think we will see a similar story in the general election regarding the Lib Dems - everyone they pissed on in the last election will be voting against them this time. To be honest I'm amazed that some people actually still vote for them at all.

The problem is The Liberals were the 3rd vote knowing they had little chance of power, if ever over the years. So they made promises they couldn't keep.

Once they became part of a coalition they had to look at their policies again. Easy to promise the earth when you don't think you will have to deliver.

I expect the liberals to be wiped out at the next General Election. They amy keep an odd member in parliament. The 3rd party will become UKIP. There isn't room for anymore than 3 main parties, unfortunately. Just the way it is I think.

Yeah it's easy to say all that crap when you aren't expected to follow up on it. However, Clegg should have had the dignity and honour to abide to his duty as an elected politician to represent his constituencies in parliament. He did not. Coalitions should be illegal. You vote for a party for a reason, for that party to them decide to just be part of another party after you vote for them is a scam, corrupt, and a major flaw in democracy.

I hope Nick Clegg lives out the rest of his life in misery, unable to get a job because the political party he was once part of has since disbanded due to the complete alienation of all its members, while no one else trusts him or likes him enough to give him a job. Although his "politician" career scam has probably already earned him a few hundred thousand quid.

Clegg will go back to his natural constituency in Europe. He'll eventually get a nice cushy job with the E.U. Commission complete with perks and a pension that mere mortals can only dream of. Look how well Blair , Mandelson and any number of establishment figures from the right and left have done since they were drummed out. Name a poor ex politician.

david-avfc - 26/5/2014 14:27

Yeah it's easy to say all that crap when you aren't expected to follow up on it. However, Clegg should have had the dignity and honour to abide to his duty as an elected politician to represent his constituencies in parliament. He did not. Coalitions should be illegal. You vote for a party for a reason, for that party to them decide to just be part of another party after you vote for them is a scam, corrupt, and a major flaw in democracy.

I hope Nick Clegg lives out the rest of his life in misery, unable to get a job because the political party he was once part of has since disbanded due to the complete alienation of all its members, while no one else trusts him or likes him enough to give him a job. Although his "politician" career scam has probably already earned him a few hundred thousand quid.

Clegg is richer than Cameron and Milband families put together. He never need work again with his inheritance. Nice work if you can get it.

Clegg is being touted to lose his seat in the general election. This just gets better and better