Blatter / Plattini | Vital Football

Blatter / Plattini

daftladguy

Vital 1st Team Regular
Finally get there comeuppance with 8 year bans....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/35144652

Any chance of a back track on world up selections coming up???

The minute that envelope came out with Qatar's name on it for the world cup the game was up for the corrupt ***** in FIFA, they thought they could do whatever they wanted and that decision proved it.

Bruce68 - 21/12/2015 13:28

The minute that envelope came out with Qatar's name on it for the world cup the game was up for the corrupt ***** in FIFA, they thought they could do whatever they wanted and that decision proved it.

The thing is Bruce have they got the bottle now to go the whole hog and take the WC away from Qatar? If not the top footballing countries should now boycott it.

I will give you all an example of how bent local football FA is.

If you decide to get an artificial grass pitch, you have to get it from a supplier approved by the FA locally, guess who is on the local FA board.....yep, local artificial grass supplier, who will not sign the job off unless he does it.

So a £250,000 job costs £400,000 instead, it ***** like him that want exposing as well.....

Agree daftlad the FA are as bent as FIFA and UEFA in my opinion. I have a friend who runs two youth football teams and devotes all his spare tine to it. He wanted to take the youngsters to an England friendly and wrote to the FA to see if he vould get discount for a group booking for 40 kids and 4 adults they basically told him to pay the full price or fuck off, they went ti the game and it was far from a sell out thats how these ***** roll.