BLADES v Whingein Scousers at Anfield | Vital Football

BLADES v Whingein Scousers at Anfield

Rod Currie

Vital Football Legend
I can't see us gettin owt but a hammerin on thursday,like em or loathe em they are a very good side and i'm just hopin we can keep it under 5 but i would be surprised if we do.I wonder if our Chris will rest some who played v Fulham for the Chelsea game next sunday? I remember one of my visits to Anfield, we lost 5-0 and i recall havin a discussion wi a copper when we were walkin back to coaches after the game, who was best TC or Keegan i just said no contest of course it's TC,when i was goin in to the ground some thievin scouse git tried to nick summat out of mi back pocket,he thought it was money but it was a exam paper from Dinnington college the thick barsteward.:giggle:I've seen us win once at Anfield when i think Jostein Flo scored the winner,i've seen us win abart 4 times at Goodison park includin that wonderful 3-2 win when TC scored the winner after we were 2-0 down at H/T.UTB

Remember that one when God scored the winner, can,t remember his name of the taff who played centre forrad for them, weedy lookin geezer? Back in 60/61 promotion season we beat em 1-0 in the FA Cup at Goodison when they were League Champions. Than f..k a scouser built like a brick shithouse jumped in to save us 15 year olds from gerrin a good twattin from a mob of angry scousers!

Remember that one when God scored the winner, can,t remember his name of the taff who played centre forrad for them, weedy lookin geezer? Back in 60/61 promotion season we beat em 1-0 in the FA Cup at Goodison when they were League Champions. Than f..k a scouser built like a brick shithouse jumped in to save us 15 year olds from gerrin a good twattin from a mob of angry scousers!
Are you talkin abart Ian Rush mi owd pal? Rushy had a short loan spell wi us at the back end of his career and it didn't work out well for us BLADES.UTB

I can't see us gettin owt but a hammerin on thursday,like em or loathe em they are a very good side and i'm just hopin we can keep it under 5 but i would be surprised if we do.I wonder if our Chris will rest some who played v Fulham for the Chelsea game next sunday? I remember one of my visits to Anfield, we lost 5-0 and i recall havin a discussion wi a copper when we were walkin back to coaches after the game, who was best TC or Keegan i just said no contest of course it's TC,when i was goin in to the ground some thievin scouse git tried to nick summat out of mi back pocket,he thought it was money but it was a exam paper from Dinnington college the thick barsteward.:giggle:I've seen us win once at Anfield when i think Jostein Flo scored the winner,i've seen us win abart 4 times at Goodison park includin that wonderful 3-2 win when TC scored the winner after we were 2-0 down at H/T.UTB
Think Mel made his debut that game at Goodison and played a blinder.

No, not Rush, that skinny Welsh kid who played for Everton when we twatted em after being 2-0 down at half time. F..kin Alzheimers is a bastard!

No, not Rush, that skinny Welsh kid who played for Everton when we twatted em after being 2-0 down at half time. F..kin Alzheimers is a bastard!
David Smallman scored one of the Everton goals that day and Gary Jones scored their first.Deadly Dearden,Keith Eddy & GOD scored our goals.UTB

That,s the geezer Rod, Smallman, was built like a galloping hairpin. My memory is getting worse. Keith Eddy was a good half back and Billy, what a buy he was, 10k from Chester. The goals he scored for the Blades says it all. He was a plumber by tade.

Souza just lets runners go time after time he’s absolute pants he needs to be first out the door come the summer

usual embarrassment - its like Liverpool are 5 divisions above us in terms of standard
We are trying to keep our shape, under the circumstances ( me believing we would he absolutely battered) we haven’t done too bad
Agree with Bully, Souza should be out of the door asap, seems do a lot of pointing, naff all else!!

We are trying to keep our shape, under the circumstances ( me believing we would he absolutely battered) we haven’t done too bad
Agree with Bully, Souza should be out of the door asap, seems do a lot of pointing, naff all else!!
He’s no Tommy Doyle.

We are completely incapable of holding onto the ball - we are either way too slow of thought, or not strong enough - or both. It was summed up when we put 3 passes together and then Robinson decided to hit it back to Grbic....because it was the easy option - and hey presto

We are completely incapable of holding onto the ball - we are either way too slow of thought, or not strong enough - or both. It was summed up when we put 3 passes together and then Robinson decided to hit it back to Grbic....because it was the easy option - and hey presto
Unfortunately lass, been like that all season, not just under Wilder!!!