BLADES v Seagulls at BDBL on Sunday | Page 3 | Vital Football

BLADES v Seagulls at BDBL on Sunday

Record breakers! I wonder how many PL teams have conceded 5 goals in 3 consecutive home games albeit one of them being in the FA Cup? What's the usual spiel? The manager will be looking for a reaction.

Yep. Back to back 0-5 home defeats. That must be a PL first as well as a top flight club conceding 5 in 3 on the bounce at home. At this rate we might as well dig up the McWhirter twins and stick their reanimated corpses in defence - they couldn't do much worse.

I was furious at the time but watching Osborn's disallowed goal back he was offside and involved in play when it came off Vini. Frustrating but correct decision.

I haven't enjoyed Brighton's histrionics. As well as the diving they're constantly in the ref's ear trying to get players booked. Van Hecke's the worst, an absolute Dutch fanny. I wish we had McBurnie on the pitch to get stuck into him.

I was at a party today so had taped the whole match....which I watched until the Holgate sending off and then knew....just knew....what was going to happen. So fast forwarded the rest of it.

How on earth are we this bad....I think we have underestimated how much we have missed Egan, who despite his lack of pace, has held our defence together for years.

Its a car crash of an embarrassment of a season. Our esteemed owner is slowly killing our club......its breaking my heart and he doesn't give a :poop:

I think Wilder underestimated the size of the task. Sounds as flat as a pancake with that first answer.

Does he have the hunger and fire in him for a rebuild ? Working with a penny pinching prince and a slimy operator like Bettis.

It’s a combination of many things a bit of luck for Brighton, a very stupid red card, a good goal ruled out, wing backs that can’t defend but most of all in all these games we get well beat in it’s a lack of real quality. The gap between the Prem and Championship is getting wider. Any of the top 10 teams in the Championship now would really struggle in the Prem. I still believe if we had spent another £30 million and had the squad complete before the first game of the season we would have had a fighting chance. Many posters will blame the manager/s but our current predicament is down to the owner. We are going nowhere until he sells.
Leicester, Southampton and Leeds won't struggle because they have some Premier League quality and they will buy more

We have had three of the last five years in the Prem and the other two receiving parachute payments, and not got a single player capable of playing for any Premier League club

We haven't even got a player who would interest a current top six Championship club

That is the scale of footballing mismanagement that is the recurring theme at this retarded club with an aversion to skilful, quality players.

I think Wilder underestimated the size of the task. Sounds as flat as a pancake with that first answer.

Does he have the hunger and fire in him for a rebuild ? Working with a penny pinching prince and a slimy operator like Bettis.
Since before xmas they have scored 11 away from home, 10 against us.

Jobs for the boys don't work at this level. Excuses again, we haven't been murdered, fuck me, did I watch the same game. ****** will walk away with a decent wedge again. We need to buy players that can pass and receive under pressure, its not fucking rocket science. Oh and tell the scouts, pace can be useful too.

Adingra, 6 million, Ross Barkeley free transfer, there are players out there but fag packet scouts will not find them.

Cun t owner, Slimy fucking Bettis, shit backroom staff and players that have no balls.

Oh and sack the teal lady.

I am going back to skiing,

Could you see what he was drinking ?
Don’t think that’s going to go down too well with Chris (or Coventry fans for that matter)
I don't think even our players would be daft enuff to have a foto taken wi a drink in their hand the day before a game mi owd pal.Yet anutha poor game at BDBL,tho i did think we did try and did ok tryin to contain them until the 3rd went in,then i thought oh FFS anutha Newcastle comin up.Worra shite day again sport wise what wi England's pish poor "effort" and then that at BDBL.Roll on the summer,Fork knows how many ARSEnal will score in the next home game.Max Lowe out for the season as well as RND.UTB

Last edited:
I don't think even our players would be daft enuff to have a foto taken wi a drink in their hand the day before a game mi owd pal.Yet anutha poor game at BDBL,tho i did think we did try and did ok tryin to contain them until the 3rd went in,then i thought oh FFS anutha Newcastle comin up.Worra shite day again sport wise what wi England's pish poor "effort" and then that at BDBL.Roll on the summer,Fork knows how many ARSEnal will score in the next home game.Max Lowe out for the season as well as RND.UTB
Well I dint think one would be stupid enough to have his photo taken in a pub before the game but there you go 🤷‍♂️
Any got to think positive need to break these 0-5 defeats at home sequence who’s up next at home 🤔 oh aya arsenal 😬

Well I dint think one would be stupid enough to have his photo taken in a pub before the game but there you go 🤷‍♂️
Any got to think positive need to break these 0-5 defeats at home sequence who’s up next at home 🤔 oh aya arsenal 😬
If he wasn't boozin i don't see a problem.UTB