BLADES v Seagulls at BDBL on Sunday | Page 2 | Vital Football

BLADES v Seagulls at BDBL on Sunday

Wonder what price i can get that we are relegated again next season? Must be close to evens with this shower of shit we've got.

Boo..! Tea Lady out.!
Why, did she have some involvement in the training this week or picking of the team, tactical plan ? Game strategies ? (she might have well have, could not have been worse)
Bogle & Larouci- the worst full back pairing we've ever fielded?
Our history, that's a tough one, we have had some awful fullbacks. In prem history, absolutely.

On the ball there's only really Man City better than Brighton, and down to 10 men we couldn't hurt them when we had possession.

We needed some big defensive performances after the sending off but Bogle, Larouci and Trusty were all abysmal. Making mistakes you wouldn't expect to see in junior football.

It doesn't feel like a Sheffield United team. Even against far better teams it's historically been in our DNA to be competitive, especially at home. This team has little character, limited ability and no hope.

Seems every game we're breaking records. Today it was Brighton''s biggest top flight away win and the most goals conceded in the PL after 25 games.

Avoiding conceding Swindon's 100 goals in a (42 game) season and Derby's 89 has to be a target. We're averaging 2.6 goals a game, which across a season would smash Derby's record and leave us just shy of Swindons.

Seems every game we're breaking records. Today it was Brighton''s biggest top flight away win and the most goals conceded in the PL after 25 games.

Avoiding conceding Swindon's 100 goals in a (42 game) season and Derby's 89 has to be a target. We're averaging 2.6 goals a game, which across a season would smash Derby's record and leave us just shy of Swindons.
Record breakers! I wonder how many PL teams have conceded 5 goals in 3 consecutive home games albeit one of them being in the FA Cup? What's the usual spiel? The manager will be looking for a reaction.

It’s a combination of many things a bit of luck for Brighton, a very stupid red card, a good goal ruled out, wing backs that can’t defend but most of all in all these games we get well beat in it’s a lack of real quality. The gap between the Prem and Championship is getting wider. Any of the top 10 teams in the Championship now would really struggle in the Prem. I still believe if we had spent another £30 million and had the squad complete before the first game of the season we would have had a fighting chance. Many posters will blame the manager/s but our current predicament is down to the owner. We are going nowhere until he sells.

It’s a combination of many things a bit of luck for Brighton, a very stupid red card, a good goal ruled out, wing backs that can’t defend but most of all in all these games we get well beat in it’s a lack of real quality. The gap between the Prem and Championship is getting wider. Any of the top 10 teams in the Championship now would really struggle in the Prem. I still believe if we had spent another £30 million and had the squad complete before the first game of the season we would have had a fighting chance. Many posters will blame the manager/s but our current predicament is down to the owner. We are going nowhere until he sells.
It is all down to the owner for sure. He has made the decision of how much we are going to budget, and we needed, not £30m imo, but£100m plus to be competitive. We have teams rock up with more than that on the sub’s bench. Chasing it is a fools errand. It’s paying lemonade money and expecting champagne. I’ll reserve judgement until we see the accounts last year and this, and what has happened to the PL money.