BLADES v Kompany's Army at BDBL | Page 4 | Vital Football

BLADES v Kompany's Army at BDBL

Disallowed. But whatever. They put us to shame.

What a dour bastard Robins is by the way. If any manager's the definition of the word, it's him. No sign of any celebration at all from him. There's under stated, then there's him.

What a dour bastard Robins is by the way. If any manager's the definition of the word, it's him. No sign of any celebration at all from him. There's under stated, then there's him.
I'd have him here next season in a heartbeat.

700 ackers for bin lids! WTF! My first jam jar in 1964 only cost me 20 ackers and took me and the lads to Clethropes and Skeggy many times, also the Derbyshire run starting at the Yorkshire Bridge on Friday neets! 4 gallons o petrol n 4 shots o Red X for an old pound note, no insurance and Guinness bottle label label fot a tax disc, that,s wot tha calls value for money! As for Coventry, no luv for em but daylight robbery they,re not in the Cup Final, reason? a big toe offside! The so called "Modern Rules" have completely f..ked a once great game!

Well yesdi was, the Same owd Same owd,we cudda,shudda been at least 2 up before they scored,they score 2 very poor goals and yeah i blame our keeper for em as well as pish poor defendin,we then get back in't game wi a superb effort from Gus,get the crowd back on side then concede 2 more sloppy goals.Oh well not long to go nar before the summer thank fork.UTB

It would be good to break this cycle that only those with Blades connections can manage the club

You mean like jokanovic ?

It would be good to break this cycle that only those with Blades connections can manage the club

From what i keep readin/hearin it seems our Chris is gunna be our manager next season,so he'll have my support and hopefully we have a far better summer window than the last one.Of course he's med mistakes but lets be r8 the damage was already done by the time he came back.UTB

What about that piss artist Robson? That went f..kin well! Must admit CW looks f..ked and fed up, not surprised! If it comes down to finances, a wunt be surprised if they appointed some fukker from the dole queue on West Street!f Don,t look at me am a coffin dodger and teks me all mi time to manage a f..kin erection

Looked more offside than it was. Surprised there's no better camera angle at Wembley.
It still stinks, offsides always been a bone of contention since when Fatty was in our goal. Should have one arbiter on offside and that is the linesman, any mistakes even themselves out over a season.

From what i keep readin/hearin it seems our Chris is gunna be our manager next season,so he'll have my support and hopefully we have a far better summer window than the last one.Of course he's med mistakes but lets be r8 the damage was already done by the time he came back.UTB
Has a year left on his contract.

I mean he was the most recent example of how we ,seemingly,cannot find a successful manager without connections.
I was also alluding to doing so with a degree of success.
Do you think he was a success then?

I mean he was the most recent example of how we ,seemingly,cannot find a successful manager without connections.
I was also alluding to doing so with a degree of success.
Do you think he was a success then?
Absolutely not I was using him as the latest example of managers with no connection to the club who failed miserably

:giggle:You can't expect everyone to be as cheerful as thee Herby. UTB

Absolutely not I was using him as the latest example of managers with no connection to the club who failed miserably
But was that due to the rumoured false promises ?. It is very difficult to change the whole playing style of a team with zero investment. If we went for someone like Cooper, it would need wholesale changes to transition to a possession based passing game. The time to do that is now not when we are saddled with a team of battlers with limited technical skills, on long contracts

Well that could be CW and his present tenure, but I would give him a chance in the Championship next season with his choice of players, cos let,s face it he was given control of an almost sunken ship that proved impossible to re float! Heckingbottom was stabbed in the back just before the season started by Ahab the Arab by selling quality players before we had kicked a ball! My tempermant would have been to stick the soap dodgers job up his f,,kin arse! Don,t sack the monkey, sack the useless twat of an organ player!

But was that due to the rumoured false promises ?. It is very difficult to change the whole playing style of a team with zero investment. If we went for someone like Cooper, it would need wholesale changes to transition to a possession based passing game. The time to do that is now not when we are saddled with a team of battlers with limited technical skills, on long contracts
But we've already agreed that a large lump of this squad will/needs to go. What better time to bring in a new playing ethos than when we're shifting out the shite and he can build his own team almost from scratch?

If we,re gunna rely on financial support to get the club outa the shite, then forget it cos we have an owner who spends ackers like a man with no arms and can,t wait to flog players no matter how more valuable to the team and faithful fans. Simply put, he,s taking the f..kin piss! Makes you wonder just how long it,ll take him to flog the latest home grown diamond, Arblaster to pay for his harem in soap dodger land? When I served over there, the only civilised things we taught the back in the stone age mob was footy and how to say "F..K Off!" and that was in between the twats trying to f..kin kill us! As a young Tom 57 years ago, if someone had told me that one day in the future one of these twats will be the owner of my beloved football club, I would have replied with the universally understood English retort, "F..k Off!" I guess there will be some out there labelling me as a Racist, perhaps so, but I,m speaking as a man of my generation and lifetime experiences. In fact Shokat at the corner shop invited me to his daughters wedding but politely I felt I had to decline when I learned that she was the grand old age of 8 years!
"I Was A Paratrooper Once And Young!"