BLADES v Kompany's Army at BDBL | Page 3 | Vital Football

BLADES v Kompany's Army at BDBL

The players have to take the brunt of the blame I’m pretty sure they don’t tell them not to track runners or leave people free to roam where ever or not block or tackle we need a new back line including keeper as a minimum next season
Agree mate, but the daft sods are doing it EVERY game!!!
As for recruitment, there are very few I would keep, so wholesale changes are needed!!
Haven’t heard many on here saying give the keeper time now, maybe they have seen the light?

Agree mate, but the daft sods are doing it EVERY game!!!
As for recruitment, there are very few I would keep, so wholesale changes are needed!!
Haven’t heard many on here saying give the keeper time now, maybe they have seen the light?
Said on another thread I’d keep 4 from yesterdays starting line up that’s jettisoning nearly 40m of money we spent on these losers

I guarantee those players are absolutely sick to death of Souza. An unprofessional liability who lacks commitment, doesn't pull his weight and then blames others. I can't think of a more infuriating player to play alongside.

I wonder how long he'd last with someone like Roy Keane as a team mate?

We,re deffo f..ked but being one of the old school when the piggy gobshites were allus crowing about how far superior they are to our small backstreet club. With that in mind my opinion has always been that as long as we finish at least one point above the twats at the end of the season, from the begining of the season we have always been top dogs in our Steel City. So all the piggy gobshites at Swillsboro, crawl back into your f,,kin pig sty. I hate the bastards with a life long passion!

Didn't see it, chose a long ,leisurely,liquid lunch instead but was very surprised as the wife gave me score updates.
Your question is mine too Over 2 part seasons he must be the statistically worst PL manager ever and not much better even if including the excellent return season.
The prince has backed himself into a corner by bringing him back- I suspect with promises to keep him on when the inevitable relegation traanspired.
However the manner of defeats, the abject failure to compete, to get more than a one game run together allied to the seeming lack of motivation, ideas, system and stubborn resistance to recognise that Ivo Garbage is way out of his depth seems to be reflecting,nay emphasising, the mule headed intransigence we saw before his last deparure.

The difference is that this time CW is no longer flavour of the month and a go to guy for a beleaguered chairman. He did nothing for any club whilst away from us - he actively dismembered his own reputation and one wonders where he might be now without the prince's deperate act of benevolence.
I doubt he'll flounce this time, blaming all and sundry and never looking in the mirror at himself.
More like he'll be desperate to keep the job so, if the prince plays it right, he can have the upper hand by telling him that there will be no free ride in the Championship and top six is the minimum expewcted and, if that's unattainable by Xmas then he will be gone without the prince's blessing.

Time for the owner to put him under pressure rather than the other way round.
I've just been listening back to a phone call on yesterday's Praise and Grumble from a young nephew of mine. He's a massive Blade home and away, never misses a game and usually he's very supportive and rarely says a bad word about the club, manager or the players but he really laid into them. The continual optimism of youth and blind loyalty has finally been wrung out him and he now sees this shower if s*** for what it is. "This was the worst result of the season. How can Wilder keep his job? Why are we playing a goalkeeper who only reacts as the ball goes past him? Was Sousa ever a pro footballer?"
It was all there and it sounded so strange coming from him. I've just never heard him be so angry or negative and the club better sit up and take notice. If he's like he is, others will have had enough and find something else to do on a Saturday.
We've been well and truly had this season, we were sold something that wasn't fit for purpose and there's been no genuine attempt or even the will to fix it. Wilder is just shuffling players around at random knowing full well that some of them should never ever wear the shirt again, but he doesn't seem to care anymore than the Prince does about the fans and the utter humiliation that been brought upon the club week after week. We need renewed hope and a bit of faith and I don't feel there's going to be much of that around without change.
We start next season at -2 (although I see that fat prick Samuels is pushing for more). We could easily nosedive straight into another relegation battle in my opinion if we don't get it 100% right from the off and as you say based on his recent managerial efforts, Wilder 2024 isn't the man to lift the club out of the current malaise. I agree with my young nephew, let's go for Steve Cooper now while he's free. Let him have the last few games to assess this shower and oversee the rebuild. Wilder may be one of our own but as I said, he's a busted flush. He doesn't even look physically up for the job anymore.

Last edited:
We,re deffo f..ked but being one of the old school when the piggy gobshites were allus crowing about how far superior they are to our small backstreet club. With that in mind my opinion has always been that as long as we finish at least one point above the twats at the end of the season, from the begining of the season we have always been top dogs in our Steel City. So all the piggy gobshites at Swillsboro, crawl back into your f,,kin pig sty. I hate the bastards with a life long passion!
Piggies 1-3 up we all know they will stay up. They have 16 out of contract so a similar position to us but a manager who motivates the players and seems tactically astute. We need the mother of all transfer windows and plenty of leaders. First base we have to beat the piggy scum.

Piggies 1-3 up we all know they will stay up. They have 16 out of contract so a similar position to us but a manager who motivates the players and seems tactically astute. We need the mother of all transfer windows and plenty of leaders. First base we have to beat the piggy scum.
Their 3rd created and finished by Blackburn their keeper makes grbage look decent 🥴

I've just been listening back to a phone call on yesterday's Praise and Grumble from a young nephew of mine. He's a massive Blade home and away, never misses a game and usually he's very supportive and rarely says a bad word about the club, manager or the players but he really laid into them. The continual optimism of youth and blind loyalty has finally been wrung out him and he now sees this shower if s*** for what it is. "This was the worst result of the season. How can Wilder keep his job? Why are we playing a goalkeeper who only reacts as the ball goes past him? Was Sousa ever a pro footballer?"
It was all there and it sounded so strange coming from him. I've just never heard him be so angry or negative and the club better sit up and take notice. If he's like he is, others will have had enough and find something else to do on a Saturday.
We've been well and truly had this season, we were sold something that wasn't fit for purpose and there's been no genuine attempt or even the will to fix it. Wilder is just shuffling players around at random knowing full well that some of them should never ever wear the shirt again, but he doesn't seem to care anymore than the Prince does about the fans and the utter humiliation that been brought upon the club week after week. We need renewed hope and a bit of faith and I don't feel there's going to be much of that around without change.
We start next season at -2 (although I see that fat bastard Samuels is pushing for more). We could easily nosedive straight into another relegation battle in my opinion if we don't get it 100% right from and as you say based on his recent managerial efforts, Wilder 2024 isn't the man to lift the club out of the current malaise. I agree with my young nephew, let's go for Steve Cooper now while he's free. Let him have the last few games to assess this shower and oversee the rebuild. Wilder may be one of our own but as I said, he's a busted flush. He doesn't even look physically up for the job anymore.
It would be good to break this cycle that only those with Blades connections can manage the club.

When fans like your nephew are disillusioned to the point of going public it's time that someone, anyone started to look and listen.
Success( relative)and failure are cyclical but this malaise, as you say looks deep rooted and, possibly too deep for even CW's 'special alliance/connection" with the club to solve.

It's a clear out, root and branch job that's getting harder by the week and we're hurtling downhill faster than a runaway train with no apparent prospect of applying the brakes before next season becomes another write off.

We certainly do but I'm not confident that the club is currently up to the task.
Is this the first time they've been out of the bottom 3 since August?

We certainly do but I'm not confident that the club is currently up to the task.
Is this the first time they've been out of the bottom 3 since August?
Oh yes as my gleeeful piggy campsite neighbout told me.
And , yes, it's all about the crowd with him too- he told me 3 times yesterday that they have 7000 going to B/burn even though they've only got 3000 seats

Reckon the Blackburn goalie scored one of the pigs goals by slicing the ball into his own net! Is he related to the Blades keeper? Lucky piggy bastards! Tha can bet thi bollox that they,ll be all gob at the work place tomorra! Right, whooz first in line fer a f..kin smack?

Reckon the Blackburn goalie scored one of the pigs goals by slicing the ball into his own net! Is he related to the Blades keeper? Lucky piggy bastards! Tha can bet thi bollox that they,ll be all gob at the work place tomorra! Right, whooz first in line fer a f..kin smack?
Birmingham beat Huddersfield and Piggies lose to WBA will stop their snorting. To be fair after many failed attempts tunaman has got it right with Rohl.

Ahh, the first taste of the old Blades Black Pill. I remember mine like it was yesterday. I've never looked back. Fair to say it is now tired apathy though rather than the absolute fury of old. I hope your nephew holds onto the fury as long as possible. At least you feel more that way.

Surprise surprise, Coventry prove to be far more competitive against a decent PL opponent than we can ever wish to be. They also actually had a go at Wembley and didn't just settle for the 3-0 like we would.

They would have been far less of a waste of a PL place than us this season. So would any of the rest of last season's top 12, let alone top 6. Boro must be fucked off watching our utter disregard of the competition. We've been a disgrace and now deserve to stay in the Championship for years.

Why don't you go read a nice book and stop your continual Blade slagging. The Blades will never be a disgrace in a Blades eyes.