BLADES v Kompany's Army at BDBL | Page 2 | Vital Football

BLADES v Kompany's Army at BDBL

I am our biggest critic at times
But, but the score line ( for me ) didn’t reflect the game, luck wasn’t on our side at all today
Swap goal keepers and it could have been different
Burnley are going down, we need to start preparing for the championship, so should they!!!!

So then. WILDER OUT! Anybody?
I’ve got to say that he looks like a busted flush.
I hoped he wasn't, but the decision to bring him after Hecky hit the wall is looking like a very poor choice. Lots of managers have 'golden times' when they can do no wrong, or so it appears, for a season or two, or three. How often it is just an alignment of planets that never happens again.?

We need a fresh start and new investment. That will not happen with the Prince, Wilder is the cheap option for him.
Nowt new for us old twats, just same old, same old down at BDTBL , disappointment our middle name. Never gunna be one of the Champagne Charlies, just the usual bread n drippin mob who have to relish any succsess we manage to get. Still if thaz got Blades blood running thru thi veins all thi life, tha just picks theesen up, head down, arse up and keep tabbing! F..kin ell! We once got to the final of the Watney Cup......and f..kin lost!

Will the last one to leave BDTBL turn the lights off.

same owd ……. same owd……..

Bring back McWobblegob

Nowt new for us old twats, just same old, same old down at BDTBL , disappointment our middle name. Never gunna be one of the Champagne Charlies, just the usual bread n drippin mob who have to relish any succsess we manage to get. Still if thaz got Blades blood running thru thi veins all thi life, tha just picks theesen up, head down, arse up and keep tabbing! F..kin ell! We once got to the final of the Watney Cup......and f..kin lost!
I don’t think any of us expect a Billionaire just an owner with reasonable investment that gives the manager a fighting chance.

Even with most fans now numb to losing they still manage to conjure up a defeat that deflates us to new lows. 9-1 over 180 minutes to this poor Burnley side, it's scandalous.

Grbic cost us again. The deflection for the first was no excuse, a pro goalkeeper shouldn't be letting that in. Is Wes a PL quality keeper ? Probably not,, but he's a colossus compared to Comatose Ivo. Wes is the one out of contract player we've chosen to make an example of, to the team's detriment.

Wilder in his post match interview once again outlined what went wrong, without ever fixing it, and continued to lower our expectations of his team. The defiant upbeat "We're going to get better and we'll bring good times back to the supporters" when he first arrived back is now replaced with dour "This group can't compete in the Premier League" defeatism.

Wilder's at something like 6 wins from his last 42 league games and 6 wins from his last 46 PL games. The days when his teams could dominate the opposition for 20 minute spells pinning them back and overloading key areas are long gone.

The two questions that I'd like Wilder to answer honestly is why has he's kept on picking Grbic when it's obvious that he's nowhere near up to the job be it a temporary problem or permanent. Wes for all his problems is a far better option so is it pure stubbornness or is somebody telling him who to play?
The other question is why does he keep bringing Norwood on knowing he'll struggle and get abuse? Whatever pace, passing and timing skills he had is now long gone but it's not his fault that he keeps getting chucked on, usually when we're already struggling. He deserves better.
I'd love to hear his reasoning on both these matters cus I can't fathom it.

That was probably the worst result of the season. At least second to the 0-8.

Managing to lose 4-1 at home to them is scandalous. After Wilder's come back, and after a recent improvement. The possibility of a result like that should now be behind us. But no, we crumble and collapse yet again.

The keeper can't be ignored. He is quite remarkable. Wes or Davies must come back in. Grbic is hurting us far too much.

Souza is a fucking disgrace and I'm glad he got the treatment he did from the fans. It's been a long time since anyone's had that. He is truly worthy of it. He actively harms us every time he plays, and did again yesterday. He doesn't do his one job of defending, and then blames others. He is a fucking rat. Somebody should chin the cu nt.

The left side of the back 4 was a joke. Trusty and Osborn - wow. That's about 15th in the Championship standard. We shouldn't have played a back 4, but no matter what formation it was, it should have been Larouci starting. He at least has pace, which is all Burnley really have to offer.

I don't know what we should do with Wilder. He's definitely lost something. But with a new squad of his own players he could turn us around. It seems destined to end painfully though. We're in an awkward position. We're about to take a big gamble this summer. We need a transfer budget, and we need Hoyland to come up trumps. If we'll have to sack Wilder, let's at least make sure we have a decent squad for whoever's next.

There is a toxicity on the pitch
And very much a blame culture!!
Particularly from Souza
As you guys know, I think our Keeper is the absolute pits, said so from the beginning
But watched the players berating him, every time a goal went in, which doesn’t give the tosser much confidence!!!
His defence are as much to blame as him!!!
Wilder has spoke about a big clear out
Who deserves the Blades Shirt next season??
Who deserves to be here who works with players behind these scenes, coaching staff including our leader, who need to take long hard look at themselves
Oh, and I forgot, the owner can f^*k off as well!!!!!

Surely the Princes valuation has to drop from £170 million to circa £90 million. Plus we must have reduced a sizeable amount of debt with the Prem money ( there was limited money on transfers). What’s Sheikh Jassim doing these days ?.

Surely the Princes valuation has to drop from £170 million to circa £90 million. Plus we must have reduced a sizeable amount of debt with the Prem money ( there was limited money on transfers). What’s Sheikh Jassim doing these days ?.
We know as fans, our Club has great potential
But, I am not convinced the sale of the club has been properly managed
Neither marketing it or giving it a proper valuation
I don’t know the full in and outs
But, Mcabe ( in my opinion) has definitely got something to do with the lack of interest!!
Think he is a major stumbling block!!!

So then. WILDER OUT! Anybody?
I’ve got to say that he looks like a busted flush.
Didn't see it, chose a long ,leisurely,liquid lunch instead but was very surprised as the wife gave me score updates.
Your question is mine too Over 2 part seasons he must be the statistically worst PL manager ever and not much better even if including the excellent return season.
The prince has backed himself into a corner by bringing him back- I suspect with promises to keep him on when the inevitable relegation traanspired.
However the manner of defeats, the abject failure to compete, to get more than a one game run together allied to the seeming lack of motivation, ideas, system and stubborn resistance to recognise that Ivo Garbage is way out of his depth seems to be reflecting,nay emphasising, the mule headed intransigence we saw before his last deparure.

The difference is that this time CW is no longer flavour of the month and a go to guy for a beleaguered chairman. He did nothing for any club whilst away from us - he actively dismembered his own reputation and one wonders where he might be now without the prince's deperate act of benevolence.
I doubt he'll flounce this time, blaming all and sundry and never looking in the mirror at himself.
More like he'll be desperate to keep the job so, if the prince plays it right, he can have the upper hand by telling him that there will be no free ride in the Championship and top six is the minimum expewcted and, if that's unattainable by Xmas then he will be gone without the prince's blessing.

Time for the owner to put him under pressure rather than the other way round.

I’m goin to give him and the new recruitment team a chance next season (haven’t got much option I know 🙄) but yes if it’s not going in the right direction by Xmas then that’s as late as I’d want to leave it
Bully , our defensive coach wants dragging out of our club with his balls, and kicking down shoreham street, never to be seen again!!!!

Bully , our defensive coach wants dragging out of our club with his balls, and kicking down shoreham street, never to be seen again!!!!
The players have to take the brunt of the blame I’m pretty sure they don’t tell them not to track runners or leave people free to roam where ever or not block or tackle we need a new back line including keeper as a minimum next season