BLADES v Goooners at BDBL | Page 5 | Vital Football

BLADES v Goooners at BDBL

Chesterfield would not get rolled over that easy. Neither would Bromley so there are two. But fuck it, we have a short bench. Remind me, what happened when Liverpool played the kids.
Well, the thing is, I didn't set the budget, or the transfer policy, nor did I pick the team, or the manager, so I don't know why you're getting angry at me. Chesterfield might have done better, but they have been winning every week, full of confidence, not losing 5-0, and the corrosive effect of doing that week in and out, so who knows. You might be right, you might not.

We've been short on experienced players since the first game, and we continue to be now. The players who we brought in seemed to understand pretty quickly that we were in for nothing but a brutal kicking week-in and week-out. That's not why they came here, but that's what they're getting. It must be like waking up in a bad dream. No wonder we have spineless performances week in and out. It takes a lot more than a stiff talking to, to raise the squad after 28 games of shyte to get any kind of performance out of them.

When things are so bad, and so contaminated, I reckon you have to scrap the lot, Manager included. Keep the youngsters and start to build around them. No-one who has been close to this has survived untarnished.

"Special!" to be a Blade. That,s a brill description of diehard fans who support the club through thick and thin and have done for all there lives, over 70 years in my case. Good job we have Rhino skin to deflect all the criticism and piss taking but being an eternal optimist who always looks on the bright side of life I,m afraid that we are now in the Castleton stage of the season, "Beyond Hope!" So always look for something to brighten a gloomy day before Nite Nites, so thank f..k an old army mate gave me a bell before I retired, obviously to take the piss but also to tell me a joke. Geezer watching the gogglebox with his missis and in the prog, Hubby was knocking the arse off his missis on the kitchen worktop, so Missis sez to geezer, "Don,t you think that,s a bit far fetched?" Geezer answers, "Far fetched! The only thing that gets f..ked by you in our kitchen is the food!" Still laffin my bollox off this lunch time! "Antique Shoreham Boy"

Hamer may as well not have being on the pitch. He has ability but not stamina and cannot defend. I would get rid of him and he has been a major disappointment. We sell our game changers and replace them with rubbish, Ndiaye, Doyle and Berge, replaced with Slimane, Hamer and Souza. How can we get £170 million and end up much worse off. All roads lead to the owner.

Well, the thing is, I didn't set the budget, or the transfer policy, nor did I pick the team, or the manager, so I don't know why you're getting angry at me. Chesterfield might have done better, but they have been winning every week, full of confidence, not losing 5-0, and the corrosive effect of doing that week in and out, so who knows. You might be right, you might not.

We've been short on experienced players since the first game, and we continue to be now. The players who we brought in seemed to understand pretty quickly that we were in for nothing but a brutal kicking week-in and week-out. That's not why they came here, but that's what they're getting. It must be like waking up in a bad dream. No wonder we have spineless performances week in and out. It takes a lot more than a stiff talking to, to raise the squad after 28 games of shyte to get any kind of performance out of them.

When things are so bad, and so contaminated, I reckon you have to scrap the lot, Manager included. Keep the youngsters and start to build around them. No-one who has been close to this has survived untarnished.
Wasn't having a go, just a bit of frustration kicking in. A bad dream is waking up with bills to pay and no money to do it. About time these fuckers realized they are privillaged. Working 12 hours a week for in some cases over 10k a week is not a bad dream.

Bit like the government the overpaid players mob, outa touch with the plight of the ordinary long suffering geezer who if they performed as badly, it would deffo be lick em and stick em P45 time, "Job Centre That Way, now f..k off!"

Blocking - whats happened to it with us? We used to be great at it but these days we don't seem to bother.

Blocking - whats happened to it with us? We used to be great at it but these days we don't seem to bother.
Seemingly the plan is-there is no plan- from boardroom to boot room and beyond..

Back to square one- as radio commentators used to descibe the action.
It's become our mantra.

They pass the ball round us, and we don't have a clue. All that gung-ho, die for the shirt stuff, is a different time. It might work in the Championship, but you can't make up the difference in class by running a bit more and jumping into tackles.