BLADES v Burnley at Turf Moor | Page 6 | Vital Football

BLADES v Burnley at Turf Moor

To quote the sex pistols No one is Innocent.

The Owner, Two bob is being kind, No idea. The board, blow em up.

Manager, clueless , got away with it for a while though. He is being now shown up for his ineptitude, fuck the entre backroom staff off too. Defensive coach, words fail me, we are not even competent on the basics of 1v1 nevermind the principles of play, No individual or collective ideas of how we want to defend. Should be arrested for impersonating a coach. Of course players like them, we have no set standards or demands, Players can be shit week in and out with no consequences.

Scouts, 🤣🤣🤣🤣We would be better off with the fucking girl guides. Get rid, I am trying to think of one value for money signing since we first went up, Loans dont count,

Players, stop paying them until they put on effort in

Fans, give every person that went today, their money back. We all deserve better.

Aculture of excellence starts at the top, we have a culture of excrement and it starts at the very top and pours in gallons all the way down.
This is 100% right, a culture of "that's good enough" "that'll do' "Oreight for us that"

Womens football has started from scratch, started from absolutely nothing, all teams equal, nothing between them.

But Sheffield United have still conveniently managed to place themselves right in the middle of absolute nothingness

An attitude that will result in absolute nothingness 100 years from now

Alan Shearer finally talks some sense - calling us a disgrace today.
He's right - we were. A pitiful performance from the team, the manager and the coaches.
I really don't know how Hecky stays after that. And I don't want to see McBurnie in a United shirt again - I didn't realise he had already got away with an elbow once in the match - he's a complete waste of a shirt.

The point is, these players should be performing better than these passive hammerings. I think there is a split in the dressing room, Hecky lovers v realists. We need a gaffer, not a coach to sort this out. Warnock over Wilder in this situation.

Last edited:
Alan Shearer finally talks some sense - calling us a disgrace today.
He's right - we were. A pitiful performance from the team, the manager and the coaches.
I really don't know how Hecky stays after that. And I don't want to see McBurnie in a United shirt again - I didn't realise he had already got away with an elbow once in the match - he's a complete waste of a shirt.
Couldn't agree more. To use another football headline from the past " In the name of God go"
Shearer also said " He's not scored a PL away goal since Dec 2019 ".
Another disgrace- the signing of a "strike force " of McPub & Brewster.
And people wonder why we are in this mess.Do we do any due diligence on our record signings???

Heckman's playing for the sack. Princeman is extremely reluctant, because money. Meanwhile, the fans have to put up with passive humiliations on a weekly basis.

But that's a big part of the problem - the fans DO put up with it. A few murmurs on forums is as far as we get.

We'd allow Chansiri level shite, just like the Pigs do. We're gone.

As for the players, there is absolutely no spirit among them. They know the manager's garbage. They know there are zero consequences for bad performances. They know he accepts defeat every week. They know he probably won't be sacked. They've probably been told they won't be getting any bonus if they stay up - which removes the sole motivation behind recent successes for half of them.

We're sinking. At this rate, there won't be much left. Squad wise, mentality wise, money wise. L1 in 3 years very possible.

What's going on with Jonathan Morgan could lead to Bettis' downfall, the sneaky snake will be doing everything in his power to protect himself though.
Have you got any idea what exactly is going on there?

I do have a suggestion for how this could have all been avoided - by simply not having a women's team at all. Utter drain that it is.

I've seen a rumour abart Julien Lopetgui ex Wolves, Real Madrid boss as a possible replacement should Hecky leave.:ROFLMAO: UTB

I'd have had Nathan Jones all day long but it looks like he's going to Rovrum, but that's even better because I bloody luv Rovrum me tha knors

If not him, then try Beale, Eustace or anyone like that. Anyone with indications of competence at Championship level with energy and hunger to prove something. Someone like that should at least get us to 15 points.

Must be true- it's on Facebook!!!!!
May be an image of 1 person, playing American football, playing football and text that says FOX50 Follow EXCLUSIVE: Sheffield United set to announce within the next 24 hours the departure of Paul Heckingbottom. The Blades are set to move imminently for former Wolves manager Julian Lopetgui who is keen on a return to the Premier League.

We've just been called a "basket-case" on Talksport - they're finally talking some sense too :yes:

I'd have had Nathan Jones all day long but it looks like he's going to Rovrum, but that's even better because I bloody luv Rovrum me tha knors

If not him, then try Beale, Eustace or anyone like that. Anyone with indications of competence at Championship level with energy and hunger to prove something. Someone like that should at least get us to 15 points.
I see your Cagliari Italian club lost again,it must be thee bein so cheerful & positive all the time that meks thi clubs perform so good.:yes: UTB

Beale is not competent; he would be better sticking to writing coaching manuals.

So if you want a manager with indications of competence at Championship level and hunger to prove something why not Hecky ? Not many have as good a record as he has in the Championship. While he’s been our manager in the Championship he attained the playoffs and then Auto promotion, not a bad record is it? If I was the Prince I’d rap Hecky up in cottonwool with the money he’s earned me since he became manager. You can gamble Hecky is working to the same Prince plans that Chris Wilder refused and got slagged on here for.

Last edited:
Heckman was a relatively fortunate continuity manager who was massively reliant on Ndiaye and long serving senior pros. He now appears spent and seems to have zero fire and hunger to prove anything other than how much he deserves the sack. How anybody could observe current ongoings and want him to stay is extraordinary. The situation is utterly untenable. We've reached a point beyond the acceptable bottom. Yet there is no indication of change. We're a disgrace. I actually feel bad for the clubs we beat to a place in the PL, because we're clearly not interested in being here.

Heckman was a relatively fortunate continuity manager who was massively reliant on Ndiaye and long serving senior pros. He now appears spent and seems to have zero fire and hunger to prove anything other than how much he deserves the sack. How anybody could observe current ongoings and want him to stay is extraordinary. The situation is utterly untenable. We've reached a point beyond the acceptable bottom. Yet there is no indication of change. We're a disgrace. I actually feel bad for the clubs we beat to a place in the PL, because we're clearly not interested in being here.
TBH I think Heck's playing a good game- for his own career.
He knows
a)he'd never have had an opportunity to manage in the PL
b) he'll never have another
so he's just biding his time without upsetting any apple carts unlike CW who, after his tantrums and successive failures since, has rendered himself almost unemplyable at a decent level-with the caveat that, if we are daft enough to let him within a bargeploe of the club again, then no one's really interested.
Hecky's Champ record is exemplary and when (if??) he leaves he can, in interview( behind closed doors) say how much he was stymied by having players sold from under him within a week of the season starting and was denied any meaningful money to replace and recruit.Chairmen interested will know that he's not the sort of bloke to wash the dirty linen in public and will like and respect/value that.

He's making sure his still employable- at a certain level -and that he has a long career with decent remuneration for a long time yet.

In that respect he's certainly learned from CW's departure.

Last edited:
TBH I think Heck's playing a good game- for his own career.
He knows
a)he'd never have had an opportunity to manage in the PL
b) he'll never have another
so he's just biding his time without upsetting any apple carts unlike CW who, after his tantrums and successive failures since

Very true, and with our invisible owner doing nothing - this could go on a while

I actually feel bad for the clubs we beat to a place in the PL, because we're clearly not interested in being here. Who is this we‘re, who are not interested in being In the PL?

I agree with Herbert, we went up for the payday and the parachute payments plus all the extras that come with it. Dont think the owner really cares about staying up.