BLADES at Wolves on Sunday | Page 2 | Vital Football

BLADES at Wolves on Sunday

He puts static Norwood in, leaves Davies on the bench after saying he has been excellent in training, drops Ossie but plays Larouci and picks Brewster who looks knackered evertime he runs 🤦‍♂️

Does he put the names in a hat several times 1 goal 2 defence 3 midfield 4 attack the pick them out. If he doesnt do that I can't think how the bizarre team is picked.

Injury list is a joke once again.

Not sure it justifies this line up though. Both Larouci and Norwood selected ahead of Osborn? Why has Brooks suddenly been discarded?

I'm glad Grbic is back in but he really can't afford to cost us a goal again.

Does he put the names in a hat several times 1 goal 2 defence 3 midfield 4 attack the pick them out. If he doesnt do that I can't think how the bizarre team is picked.
He has hit the panic button, trying every combination!!!
Could be be a difficult watch

Surely Davies, Osborne and McBurnie should start at the very least? It looks like a lip dragging 'This is all I've got to work with', live on Sky sympathy selection to me. I'm sure there were similar bizarre team sheets the last time we were relegated...just before he walked.

I hope I’m horribly wrong (I often am) but having seen that line up, betting on Wolves at about 1/2 looks like buying money to me.

I’m off to Eurosport to watch the cycling. At least we won’t know the result before it starts.

He has hit the panic button, trying every combination!!!
Could be be a difficult watch
If we start really badly I'll stop just switch off. The worst that can happen is that I'll miss another flogging and if by some chance we turned it around I'll be far more happy about that than missing it live.🤷🏻‍♂️

If we start really badly I'll stop just switch off. The worst that can happen is that I'll miss another flogging and if by some chance we turned it around I'll be far more happy about that than missing it live.🤷🏻‍♂️
Apart from Joe's century, now squandered, it's been another week of horrific sporting action.

Could we turn it round????????

If Brereton won't be signing next season then we could at least get some benefit out of him this season. But no. I guess this will ultimately be a waste of money as well.