BLADES 2 points deduction | Vital Football

BLADES 2 points deduction

Rod Currie

Vital Football Legend
Next season in the EFL,it's a delayed punishment for non payment of transfer monies in the 2022/23 season.UTB

Last edited:
West Ham bollox all over again! Give us £10m and f..k the Blades, we can,t upset nice boy brookings mob and their Southern twats supporters. Bent as a f..kin Arabs Dagger! Who makes these decisions, the f..kin post office?

Cracking stuff. We're starting the disappointments early for next season. From the club statement we're holding our hands up and meekly accepting the punishment.

Meanwhile since our embargo, Leeds have been bought by a billionairess, WBA have been bought by the son of a billionaire and Ipswich have sold a 40% stake to a US equity firm for over 100 million.

Anyway, we'll have to see if Burnley are punished for the funny business with their accounts which earned them an embargo. Maybe they'll get off if Vincent sends a few EFL officials some signed shirts and a video greeting.

It's not as bad as I expected to be honest. Facts are we totally ignored the deadlines and subsequent threats and banked everything on going up and out of immediate harms way. The EFL were always going to be biding their time and waiting for a chance to put matters right. Surely HRH didn't think it'd just go away? 🤷🏻‍♂️

This means that (probably) the S6 Tuna murderers will be above us in the league (for one week at least).
Will we ever hear the end of it? o_O :eek:

Turns out the club briefed some off it's favourite vloggers in advance of the club statement, with a view to them disseminating more info afterwards. Either Abdulllah or Bettis should have been interviewed on the club website or Radio Sheffield to explain everything, but that's not how we do business.

Anyway, this is the spoonful of sugar - the embargo in January 2023 was the first of a three window embargo punishment. Had we not gone up we'd have only been able to sign unattached players this season.

By accepting the four point (two suspended) penalty and paying the EFL's costs we've enabled ourselves to avoid the two window embargo that was held over during our PL stint.

It's a sorry state of affairs but if it takes two points to ensure we can sign players next season then it's a price worth paying.

It gets harder and harder to enjoy football now....its just a money obsessed corrupt business.
Nottingham Forest won the European Cup twice. They find ways to stop them getting to the last 32 now.

Anyway, the outcome of doing poor business and spending too much on certain players due to ‘ambition’ and getting caught out. Premier League the route to riches my arse. Trying to keep up with the Ferraris in a Mini more like. I hope cash flow forecasting is a bit more pessimistic from here. They say ‘leap and the net will appear’. Fools.

Last edited:
Footy these days is totally f..ked as it,s only clubs with massive spending power that count. Up ere in the Norf East the only clubs I show any interest in are Hartlepool and Gateshead, but hoping that Sunderland give the pigs a good twatting and send the bastards down!

It gets harder and harder to enjoy football now....its just a money obsessed corrupt business.
I've said for a couple of years ago that if i was startin out followin Football now i doubt i'd love it has much as i did when i started followin our beloved BLADES Germaine.A lot of sport is the same,i find it hard to be bothered abart Boxin anymore and i really used to like it.UTB

Like you say like the rest of so called sport boxing has gone down the pan rapidly since the halcyon days of Marciano, Patterson, Liston, the Greatest Ali, Joe Frazier, Sugar Ray Robinson, Duran, Hearns, Hagler, Benn, Eubank etc. and when the last 3 championship rounds were scrubbed to accomodate overweight fat f..kers from dying of exhaustion before the final bell! Best heavyweight fight I witnessed in my lifetime was Ali Frazier Mk3 in Manilla. Two geezers who fought each other to a standstill and almost death. Proper Gladiators supreme!!