Blackpool FC Latest in Historic Paedo Club | Vital Football

Blackpool FC Latest in Historic Paedo Club

Layton_Seasider

Vital Football Hero
According to the Grrrr'zet they are being investigated. I bet Premier is pleased his heroes haven't missed out on one of the big headlines? :tophat:

- z-z-z-z-z- -

Blackpool FC named in child sex abuse scandal BFC MATT SCRAFTON Email 11:41Sunday 27 November 2016 6 HAVE YOUR SAY The head of the Professional Footballers' Association (PFA) says former footballers have claimed sexual abuse took place at Blackpool Football Club. It comes as the FA announced it has launched an independent inquiry into allegations of child sex abuse involving footballers, days after a number of former players made accusations against a former youth coach at Crewe Alexandra.

Read invented by Teads More than 20 former footballers have now come forward to seek help from the PFA. This morning (Sunday), the PFA's chief executive Gordon Taylor told Sky News the problem could be nationwide and said players have now claimed abuse took place at Blackpool, as well as Manchester City, Stoke City, Leeds United and Newcastle United. He said: "It would be naive to think that there would not be clubs, as well, throughout all areas. "As we've seen in other areas where youngsters are involved, such as the church and schools, there are difficulties and sensitivities in dealing with it."

Blackpool FC issued the following statement in response to Mr Taylor's interview. A Blackpool FC spokesman said: "The club is yet to receive any information from the PFA or relevant authorities in relation to the ongoing investigations of historic abuse. "Should any past links with the organisation come to light, the club will provide every assistance it possibly can." Former Blackpool player Paul Stewart was among those to reveal he had been abused by a coach for four years as a child. He told the Daily Mirror an unnamed coach abused him daily for four years up to the age of 15, before he signed for Blackpool. The Metropolitan Police and forces in Hampshire, Northumbria and Cheshire have also said they are investigating abuse allegations. An FA statement said: "The FA has instructed independent leading counsel Kate Gallafent QC to assist it with a review into the abuse cases which have recently come to light. "The FA had already initiated an internal review which Ms Gallafent will now oversee, while it continues to also prioritise victim support and providing full assistance to on-going police inquiries. "At this time, with acknowledgement that a wide-ranging inquiry may be required in time, we are working closely with the police to support their lead investigations and must ensure we do not do anything to interfere with or jeopardise the criminal process. "The internal review will look into what information The FA was aware of at the relevant times around the issues that have been raised in the press, what clubs were aware of, and what action was or should have been taken I wonder who else knew about this in the club, from the TOP to the BOTTOM. 27/11/2016 9:25 PM CET Suddick the king Terrible!!! As if we havnt been dragged through the mud enough as it is.... More importantly, i feel for those who have been abused.... 27/11/2016 2:42 PM CET IVORDAGGER SATAN SET UP HOME ON THE FYLDE COAST AND HIS WORSHIPERS ARE ACTIVE IN HIS WORKS. RAPISTS, FRAUDSTERS, DRUG DEALERS, AND VILE CHILD ABUSERS ARE TO BE FOUND WHEREVER THE YOUNG AND VULNERABLE ARE ENCOURAGED TO BE. PRAISE BE THAT SOME WHO WERE STRUCK DUMB BY EVIL ARE NOW LETTING THE TRUTH FLOW FROM THEIR LIPS. 27/11/2016 1:11 PM CET mr e head Who in their right mind would do such a cruel act,especially at bpool fc? 27/11/2016 12:53 PM CET Morty fied I hope they get every one of those responsible, lock them up and throw away the key 27/11/2016 12:52 PM CET FOLY77 Makes me wonder WHY they NEVER said anything earlier 6Replies More from News Road blocked by car collision Herron: I don't want to go back to Blackpool Man fell from hotel roof BST column: Brackley chat a real eye-opener

Read more at: http://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/news/blackpool-fc-named-in-child-sex-abuse-scandal-1-8261256

Unusual that there are no replies on this thread when one of the most high profile players was one of own, an FA Cup winner and England international player. Also we have a convicted rapist as an owner and a lot of claims and counter claims resulting in prosecutions regarding sexual antics in the club hotel.

Thoughts?

I think everyone was waiting for some news yesterday Layton after the announcement on Sunday that Blackpool and Leeds were the latest clubs to be named.

Despite this being headline news there was nothing yesterday, that I saw, to add to the initial announcement.

Beeb today on an article in to these revelations:

On Sunday, PFA chairman Gordon Taylor said there were at least "six or seven clubs" including Blackpool, Leeds and Stoke connected with "particular individuals"

Blackpool and Leeds released statements saying neither club had received any information.

Have there been any arrests?

No, but five police forces are investigating so far - Cheshire, Hampshire, Northumbria, the Metropolitan Police and Greater Manchester.

I find it strange that Lancs police are listed in the forces investigating.

Horrific experience for youngsters that nobody in life should be put through.

I really respect Paul Stewart for standing up and being counted. I can't imagine the horrors of this. I have been waiting to see how many more unfortunate souls there might be. Got to support these lads

I really respect Paul Stewart for standing up and being counted. I can't imagine the horrors of this. I have been waiting to see how many more unfortunate souls there might be. Got to support these lads

Paul Stewart said his abuse was before he came to BFC and stopped when he signed for us. So any alleged abuse at BFC must relate to another youth / player and another coach. Unfortunately until they reveal who the accusations are against and when, we are very much in the dark. The Club statement says they have not had any case or information referred to them as yet.
A terrible business and I suspect one that will spread to,all corners of the country.

premier 1 - 29/11/2016 20:30

I just hope they throw the book at those found guilty with maximum sentences.

In your opinion what should the minimum sentence be for a rich old man raping a teenage girl, Prem?

premier 1 - 30/11/2016 10:10

Hastings - 30/11/2016 08:21

I hope that names of coaches accused does not get released until guilt proven
That should always be the case,....

But it isn't; there is only anonymity for the alleged victims.

Now, back to the question of the minimum sentence for a mature man raping a teenage girl. What should be the minimum term Premier?

Isn't it very Oyston like of Prem to pick and chose which questions he cares to answer. I have been waiting for some time now for the old crone to answer a very simple and straightforward question that was put to him.

Prem - you call for the book to be thrown & maximum sentences.

The maximum sentence for rape is life. Ergo, you feel Owen Oyston should have received a life sentence...

How dya like them apples?

Premier 1 is now well and truly in a corner of his own making...Not for the first time of course. The man is such a frustrating buffoon.

Its a very sad World we live in and difficult to make any sense of it all, but it seems quite manageable when you have Prems outlook on life. A blinkered old fool that sees only what he wants to see. Dismissing the truth at every given opportunity. :tophat:

Nod, he has what is known as selective morals. Makes you wonder if indeed he has any morals at all?

A cold eyed snake in the grassssssss!!!

:fuu: