Blackpool FC and Their Fantastic Fans | Vital Football

Blackpool FC and Their Fantastic Fans

Layton_Seasider

Vital Football Hero
The biggest average drop in attendances in all 4 divisions by far!!! -47.5% which is nearly 20% higher than the next worse.

How very cheery a thought that we have lots of decent, principled, honourable fans that are willing to sacrifice so much for the future betterment of our club. Makes me so proud to be part of that band of fans with integrity and principles.

:clap:

Just a shame we have some absolute tosspot fans who are killing our club. AFC Fylde today had a higher crowd than Oystain FC's ridiculous made up attendances and Fleetwood even though they are down are still within a few hundred per game of Vile FC. Omit the lies and as I said earlier on in the year . . .

Oystain FC are now the 3rd team on the Fylde Coast.

Nicked from AVFTT posted by Wyrepool

Was in hospitality at AFC Fylde yesterday and in the corridor came across a very large painting the subject matter which I remember fondly.
Underneath the painting was a small plaque, which read and I quote;-Bloomfield Road circa 1988 -'This is a painting of Bloomfield Road by a local artist.It is a fantastic representation of how Bloomfield Road used to look in the 80's and 90's before its redevelopment.I spent many,many happy years with my father supporting the club at this dilapidated ground.Fond memories....but it was also a massive inspiration to me on how NOT to run a football club...David Haythornthwaite

Those stats make interesting reading. Virtually every club either promoted or relegated sees a double figure % swing.
Being honest how many do you tjink will come back and stay back.if we arein tbe 4th division?

I have Tangerine blood I oppose the Oilstain family at every opportunity with my Tannoy outside the ground on matchdays BUT I will also do my verbal protesting within the ground when I CHOOSE to go and watch MY team .
I am a minority but the OILSTAIN OUT shout will still reverberate from MY seat as I occupy it when I choose.
How many of you protesters do anything beyond the boycott? :fu:

Donkey, you're not really doing anything for the cause are you? You are feeding them money and grumbling and they are wetting themselves at your stupidity! :loser: