Blackburn Ticket Thread | Vital Football

Blackburn Ticket Thread

R

redimps1

Thought i would start one as now on sale for all i notice.?

According to Echo:

"Tickets will cost £12 for adults, £5 for those who are 65 years old or over and students with a valid NUS card, and £2 for those under 18.

Fans who want to make the trip have until Tuesday, August 28, at 12pm before the sale deadline expires."

Surely all Imps fans can pay on the gate, if they want to? There are only 7,000 seats available. Some clarity would be appreciated at an early stage.

In case anyone else is puzzled like me, I bought two tickets, one with postage. Normally I'm buying on season tickets codes so have to but one at a time so buying two it errored a few times until someone pointed out I had to tick the I've selected a ticket with postage box AND the I haven't selected postage box.

No Blackburn tickets ready tonight as only arrived today. Should be available for collection Saturday (hopefully). ?

One of those unless pay on the gate is dearer you do feel duped into paying Eventbrite fees

Not quite the same, but I still remember the debacle at Bolton where they said it was pay on the gate and had two turnstiles to deal with 3,500 Imps who hadn't bought in advance. I am quite happy to have paid a little extra not to have to experience the 20 minute queue that we did on that night.

Not quite the same, but I still remember the debacle at Bolton where they said it was pay on the gate and had two turnstiles to deal with 3,500 Imps who hadn't bought in advance. I am quite happy to have paid a little extra not to have to experience the 20 minute queue that we did on that night.
Thankfully you missed nothing that day, did we even have an attempt on goal all game? ?

I have 2 adult tickets(together) to sell for £20 (saving £4) if anybody wants them?

And Birmingham away, where we missed the first 20 minutes trying to get in..

And Maine Road, one turnstile open, long queue, got in just in time to see City's farcical defending and our goal.