Black Friday | Page 2 | Vital Football

Black Friday

Same has happened here in Oz. I don’t think anyone knew what it was 5 years ago.

Yesterday on the National news was a story, an actual “news” item, about “The biggest sale day in the Australian calendar. Black Friday!”.

What the actual f.....

Same has happened here in Oz. I don’t think anyone knew what it was 5 years ago.

Yesterday on the National news was a story, an actual “news” item, about “The biggest sale day in the Australian calendar. Black Friday!”.

What the actual f.....
Same in NZ. Total bollox, really ticked me off

The disturbing thing is that very few seem to know what it actually represents, which means that, when I launch 'highly prized turd day', it will take off like nobody's business or turn out to be a stinker.

The disturbing thing is that very few seem to know what it actually represents, which means that, when I launch 'highly prized turd day', it will take off like nobody's business or turn out to be a stinker.

I think you'll find that is already set for 12th December.

Bit hard on yourself there Wayne with that title but you are highly prized on this site.