Bit Quiet on here today. | Vital Football

Bit Quiet on here today.

Ok, following on from Chris Who's NL thread about players who came to us I herby start an alternative

Or strongest ever team from players who played for us BEFORE they went on to play in the PL or old Division 1?

Ok, following on from Chris Who's NL thread about players who came to us I herby start an alternative

Or strongest ever team from players who played for us BEFORE they went on to play in the PL or old Division 1?
I think all these did
Brown
Sage
Peach
Bruce
Egan
Lewis
Southall
Jarvis
Peacock
Cascarino
Akinbiyi
King
Sidibe
I am sure there are a few more.

A mate of mine took a large group of us to the Liberal Club(Whitehall) a few years ago. Whilst the food was very good (not exceptional) the location and staff were absolutely fantastic.

It almost felt like you knew the place as it's been used in so many films and TV programs. Would advise anyone who gets the chance to go, make sure you do.

Bermondsey and Rotherhithe: the locals would piss themselves laughing if they heard that they were part of the Metropolitan Elite.

If I remember correctly, when we (Gillingham supporters) used to visit the vicinity we used to sing: "You live in a tower block" and when the knuckle draggers visited us "what's it like to see a tree". Hardly the home of the Metropolitan Elite. To back my case, I think we in Southwark have the highest death rate via stabbings in London.

Still Rumblethemole probably knows better :wub:

Bermondsey and Rotherhithe: the locals would piss themselves laughing if they heard that they were part of the Metropolitan Elite.

If I remember correctly, when we (Gillingham supporters) used to visit the vicinity we used to sing: "You live in a tower block" and when the knuckle draggers visited us "what's it like to see a tree". Hardly the home of the Metropolitan Elite. To back my case, I think we in Southwark have the highest death rate via stabbings in London.

Still Rumblethemole probably knows better :wub:
Yes. Bermondsey and Rotherhithe still generally a shithole. Not like Hoxton and Whitechapel nowadays. Mega shithole turned uber trendy with knit your own meusli organic porridge for £8 a (small) bowl and nail bars for the wealthy, staffed by illegal immigrants trafficked from Vietnam.
No, I've not taken advantage of either.
:-)

Last edited:
I think all these did
Brown
Sage
Peach
Bruce
Egan
Lewis
Southall
Jarvis
Peacock
Cascarino
Akinbiyi
King
Sidibe
I am sure there are a few more.

One or two at least: -
Luke Freeman,
Darrius Henderson,
Nyron Nosworthy,
Mark Beaney,
Paulo Gazzaniga,
Colin Greenall,
Mel Machin,
Simeon Jackson.
Have ignored Loan players.

Yes. Brrmondsey and Rotherhithe still generally a shithole. Not like Hoxton and Whitechapel nowadays. Mega shithole turned uber trendy with knit your own meusli organic porridge for £8 a (small) bowl and nail bars for the wealthy, staffed by illegal immigrants trafficked from Vietnam.
Not, I've not taken advantage of either.
:-)

hahahaha, very good.