Birmingham | Page 2 | Vital Football

Birmingham

How can Birmingham have sold their ground a couple of years ago and then still had to sell again this time?
How many more times will they be able to sell something they no longer own?

Or is this a magical ground?
It might be a magical ground. But, having watched the dirge on offer last night, it's only the ground that is magical. Magical ground inhabited by muggles. Lee Bowyer a fitting head wizard.

BB. Four times in your last essay you wrote “You” as if I’m in charge of Birmingham City and maybe trying to bait me(?) not sure. I know the club is a circus of trickery, which was my original point. Anyway, for what it’s worth, I am not responsible for the club. Simply an ageing supporter now retired and living in a much more sedate part of the country. I prefer not to get involved in a keyboard table tennis so I’ll leave it there, cheers.

BB. Four times in your last essay you wrote “You” as if I’m in charge of Birmingham City and maybe trying to bait me(?) not sure. I know the club is a circus of trickery, which was my original point. Anyway, for what it’s worth, I am not responsible for the club. Simply an ageing supporter now retired and living in a much more sedate part of the country. I prefer not to get involved in a keyboard table tennis so I’ll leave it there, cheers.

This is a bit odd. It's common language to say "your club" and "you" when talking to someone who supports another club you're referring to.

I only replied at all because you accused the owners of asset stripping, but it's a strange asset stripper that loses the thick end of a hundred million quid.

Aside from that, a prediction, there are big numbers of very rough Birmingham supporters that will cause unpleasantness wherever they go in their anger and arrogance at being in league one (substitute Sunderland/Ipswich/ Portsmouth for thinking league one is below them). Please be careful when they come to town.

Well they could always go and watch Villa, Wolves, WBA or Coventry. (if Cov stays up). :lol: