Billy Davies - Hearts | Vital Football

Billy Davies - Hearts

He probably has a point but given how deviceve he is that'll get lost. Not forgetting his ability to shoot himself in the foot.

It's a real shame he's acted how he has as I've no doubt there's a good manager in there somewhere until he reverts to his third person, paranoid, Heisenberg style.

PsychoTheLegend - 22/8/2017 20:30

Is he that wealthy that he does not need to work?
How much did we pay him??

That's the whole point, after what we paid he'll never have to work again!

Woanz - 22/8/2017 20:37

He probably has a point but given how deviceve he is that'll get lost. Not forgetting his ability to shoot himself in the foot.

It's a real shame he's acted how he has as I've no doubt there's a good manager in there somewhere until he reverts to his third person, paranoid, Heisenberg style.

Owd deviceve

LyttleByLyttle - 22/8/2017 20:16

http://www.nottinghampost.com/sport/football/former-nottingham-forest-manager-billy-363098.amp

:19:

Ann Budge is far too smart to let a five sided comedian like Billy Davies pull the wool over her eyes.

Its quite a novel interviewing technique though, telling your prospective employer that they have got everything wrong and he knows best.

I have managed to get hold of a copy of Billy's interview with the Hearts Board: theres no wonder it didn't go well!

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=inteview+in+trainspotting&view=detail&mid=776E73CA4FAEADC69C3E776E73CA4FAEADC69C3E&FORM=VIRE

LyttleByLyttle - 22/8/2017 21:12

Woanz - 22/8/2017 20:37

Owd deviceve

Shit shit shit

The last bit is the killer.

He's the third ex Forest manager to pull out, the others have got jobs elsewhere, Billy, not so much.

wesimmo - 22/8/2017 23:02

The last bit is the killer.

He's the third ex Forest manager to pull out, the others have got jobs elsewhere, Billy, not so much.

Yeah wow not manager jobs in Croydon & Tel Aviv I bet there were queues round the block for those two dream jobs. The fact that even in the good ol US of A there are now bus adverts about boycotting Israel because of what they are doing would've only made that job more in demand. As for Croydon the less said the better ok there's less rocket attacks & human rights violations but if you've ever been to that particular bit of Sarf Landan then getting blown up may come as sweet relief.

funny really, all the managers on the constant merrygoround and nobody wanted this crap horrible man hahaha and there some that were fans of his too. :19:

As the boards resident Hibee, all I can say about Billy Davies words is that Hearts are not that good!

210516 - 23/8/2017 22:03

As the boards resident Hibee, all I can say about Billy Davies words is that Hearts are not that good!

welcome to the site.

Do you have any more players we could take off you? :17:

Los - 24/8/2017 06:32

welcome to the site.

lol yes we are officially the dumping ground for shit Scottish players. Any more McKay and Cummings quality and we will happily provide welfare and sanctuary.

Los - 24/8/2017 06:32

welcome to the site.

You're obviously not welcome to either ( :17: ) but our best player is John McGinn - already picked up a couple of caps for Scotland at the age of 22 but has it all - a central midfielder who can run with the ball, pick a killer pass, is strong as an ox, quick on his feet, can wind up his opposing number and boss the midfield. Scores some nice goals too and his set pieces are excellent. Great performance against Sunderland in a testimonial game this year. We've also signed a midfielder from Juventus called Slivka and the two together make an outstanding central midfield.

We've also got an eighteen year old coming through the ranks called Fraser Murray and he's going to go far. A very tricky creative midfielder who can beat a man and score goals.