Big Steve Is Back | Page 3 | Vital Football

Big Steve Is Back

Personally I’m appalled by Evans’ reappointment and for what it’s worth I’ll be writing to the the club to tell them how I feel about it. To be clear, if we won every single game he takes charge of I still wouldn’t want him here. I won’t stop going and I won’t ever do anything but support the team, but I for one won’t be applauding Steve Evans today, I’m not looking forward to having to see him in the home dugout and I know that there are plenty - albeit perhaps a minority - of sopporters who feel the same.

Personally I’m appalled by Evans’ reappointment and for what it’s worth I’ll be writing to the the club to tell them how I feel about it. To be clear, if we won every single game he takes charge of I still wouldn’t want him here. I won’t stop going and I won’t ever do anything but support the team, but I for one won’t be applauding Steve Evans today, I’m not looking forward to having to see him in the home dugout and I know that there are plenty - albeit perhaps a minority - of supporters who feel the same.
I get where you’re coming from CS.
By all means write to the club, I doubt it will make a blind bit of difference.
What’s done is done and neither you or I or anyone else for that matter can change it.

I too won’t be applauding the management although I will be backing the team and yes I know I’m in a minority.
Viewing those ever increasing empty seats week after week can’t have been comfortable for the club. ( PANIC button hit, perhaps.??? )
Some people will sell their Granny for a promotion and maybe I’m too set in my ways. I don’t understand why the majority of fans go ott on a Manager or players.

I try not to put Managers or players up on a ‘Pedestal’.
I’m neither appalled by the club or surprised/ shocked by the appointment..
Nothing surprises me about this club these days.
Not my cup of tea but I will give him the benefit of the doubt and hope he’s mellowed quite a lot and calmed down.

In saying that I expect both SE and PR to be challenging every decision and berating the officials at every opportunity.
Going overboard at referees won’t do any good because the standard of the officials has dropped dramatically for a number of years.
Berating the officials will have the opposite effect.
I know that as fact because a referee told me that more than 6 years ago.

UP THE MILLERS.

LETS HOPE FOR A WIN , more importantly a much improved performance.

Personally I’m appalled by Evans’ reappointment and for what it’s worth I’ll be writing to the the club to tell them how I feel about it. To be clear, if we won every single game he takes charge of I still wouldn’t want him here. I won’t stop going and I won’t ever do anything but support the team, but I for one won’t be applauding Steve Evans today, I’m not looking forward to having to see him in the home dugout and I know that there are plenty - albeit perhaps a minority - of sopporters who feel the same.
I disagree with you. Couldn't disagree anymore. But me and you are still very much friends. Why ?. Because you are still supporting the team 100%.