Big Sam

The Pyrry

Vital Reserves Team
See he is openly criticizing Benitez about how the rotund one has did his best to financially support the manager and how the manager should look to himself for a poor window.

Is it just me or does all this seem a little bit coincedentical, Fatty comes out and says he was too hasty in sacking the corrupt fat twat and next thing Allardyce is singing his praises.

I smell a rat, I sincerely hope that if Benitez does end up walking or being pushed, Allardyce is not being lined up for a return.

billybobcat

Vital 1st Team Regular
It would be just what the fans deserve if he were to come back. Can you imagine their fucking faces seeing him in charge again. :3:

Gillyboat

Vital Reserves Team
billybobcat - 7/9/2017 17:39

It would be just what the fans deserve if he were to come back. Can you imagine their fucking faces seeing him in charge again. :3:
You're the type who despises anybody who has anything you haven't, nor will ever have. Get a grip of your life you sad, bitter, person.

Mcnamee67

Vital Football Hero
If BFS could cast his mind back nearly 10 years to his first game as manager at Newcastle and we were 0-3 down after 11 mins against Portsmouth he might reflect on some of his buys. Geremi, Faye, and did he purchase Cacapa?

billybobcat

Vital 1st Team Regular
You're going to be one of the cunts crying if fat Sam comes back arent you gillybloater,you utter ****. I can't wait till fatty stiffs you lot yet again :3:

Hippo Heed wont be back. Not here anyway.

When the next boss is up for 'renewal', you can guarantee it will be a Johnny Foreigner that will work under a structure.

Gillyboat

Vital Reserves Team
billybobcat - 7/9/2017 23:03

You're going to be one of the cunts crying if fat Sam comes back arent you gillybloater,you utter ****. I can't wait till fatty stiffs you lot yet again :3:
You can always tell who were the ones who never stuck in at school.