Big News - Kensell Set To Quit | Vital Football

Big News - Kensell Set To Quit

Tuckster

Alert Team
Staff member
I’m hearing that Ben Kensell will have to fall on his sword over the BK8 debacle.
It wasn’t actually his fault but he failed to check that the due diligence had been done and he oversaw the person responsible for sorting the deal out.
My source says he is a complete numpty (being polite without swearing) and that NCFC are much better off without him! 👋

He made a complete debacle of the ticketing system and now the BK8 embarrassment. What an idiot and in my opinion should have sacked long ago .

Just the Smiffs and Sleepy Time Tom to get rid of and we may have a half decent club with passion , fight , hunger ,a driving passion and the finances to take us to the next level

Interestingly, I’m told it was the same person who messed up the ticketing system and did the BK8 deal. Kensell not directly involved in either as such but he is the overall boss.
Sacking the person responsible and leaving Kensell in post would raise plenty of questions.
im not sure if they are sacking the actual chump responsible or not…

Please correct me if I am wrong but have they finished early a contract they had in place with defabet?..........So no money unless they get a replacement.

Please correct me if I am wrong but have they finished early a contract they had in place with defabet?..........So no money unless they get a replacement.
I think that’s correct, although it seems Dafabet used the same marketing techniques as BK8, just nobody ever noticed…

I’m hearing it will be Lotus £2m, so a £3m loss. Given the time scale it’s probably about as good as can be expected after such a public lash up!

I’m hearing it will be Lotus £2m, so a £3m loss. Given the time scale it’s probably about as good as can be expected after such a public lash up!
I said back last season that Lotus was back in the fold and should be the sponsor. Good news.

What a **** ** !!

Its not good news that the club loses out on presumably £3m per season

Just give Ineos a call.......

Won’t miss him , and the trashy club statement is a smokescreen of the reality which is the guy was totally inept