BFSE | Vital Football

BFSE

As much as he is an unsavoury character, I can’t help but feel that he would have smashed L2 with Gillingham this year armed with a decent budget.
Maybe if he could have talked a decent quality striker in to joining, but would he have persuaded the Recruitment team to do the signing?

Many may remember that the Stevenage Chairman was trying to find investment at the start of the season, clearly to satisfy the Fat Man. Doesn't sound like he succeeded.

Or worded differently - Rotherham approached Stevenage and met their compensation requirement allowing Evans to join them. All above board

I suspect Rotherham will be one of the favourites for promotion next season.

Like him or loathe him he's successful at this level
Would you have him back, Mark? I think he would have gotten a lot more out of our squad but I don't think I would want him back.

Would you have him back, Mark? I think he would have gotten a lot more out of our squad but I don't think I would want him back.

Like a shot - exactly what we need to get out of league 2 but don't plan for him to be around longer than two years. We can get someone like Clemence when we are in the championship again :-)

Interesting that two of our goals on Saturday were more direct than the usual approach.