BFC YouTube Videos | Page 6 | Vital Football

BFC YouTube Videos

My 1st ever Blackpool game and then the following season 96/97 i got my Tangerine Gang U11 ST for like £18 on the east paddock :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Great stuff, remember that game well. 89/90 was the season we got to the 5th round and got beat after a second replay by QPR.

Please don't show our 1984 FA cup defeat at home to Altrincham though Dave :eek:

In fact, when I look back at all the FA cup rounds since the 1970's, God we've been a Woeful FA Cup side haven't we? Lucky to get past the 1st round half of the time! :blk:

BFCRICHARD - 27/12/2010 22:11

be great if someone could do a video with all 3 promotions in!

I could do one easily, I've put together some videos of all eras of BFC, one of them featured the FA Cup win, the Mickey Walsh Goal of the Season and the play off win in 2001 and had many thousands of hits on Youtube. I also had one of Ritchie Wellen's half way line goal and quite a number of other important games all set to Seasiders related music with transitions, titles and fades.

Unfortunately I twice had threatening emails that I could be prosecuted for using copyrighted material. I also had my Youtube account closed and I was unable to register another one for a long time. I've got round it now, but daren't chance it again.

If I get round to it and make some up I'd be more than willing to put them onto a disc and let you have a copy. I'm a bit busy at the moment having recently moved house.

Layton_Seasider - 2/1/2011 09:38

BFCRICHARD - 27/12/2010 22:11

be great if someone could do a video with all 3 promotions in!

I could do one easily, I've put together some videos of all eras of BFC, one of them featured the FA Cup win, the Mickey Walsh Goal of the Season and the play off win in 2001 and had many thousands of hits on Youtube. I also had one of Ritchie Wellen's half way line goal and quite a number of other important games all set to Seasiders related music with transitions, titles and fades.

Unfortunately I twice had threatening emails that I could be prosecuted for using copyrighted material. I also had my Youtube account closed and I was unable to register another one for a long time. I've got round it now, but daren't chance it again.

If I get round to it and make some up I'd be more than willing to put them onto a disc and let you have a copy. I'm a bit busy at the moment having recently moved house.

yeah understandably. I hate all these copyright things is so stupid :nope:

Hello, I'm from Belarussia, and I'm Arsenal's supporter.
I think that you interested in Sergey Kornilenko.. I creat small compilation about Sergey special for you, Blackpool's fans.
Enjoy!

also interesting video about BFC and director Belokon!