Bet on tonights game | Vital Football

Bet on tonights game

elgorm

Vital Squad Member
My accumulator has gone down to the last game tonight and as usual united can let me down spectacularly

All I need is over 1.5 goals in the game for £1500.

I can lay off and guarantee profits of about £900 but it's not in my nature.

£100 bet it was, so stand to win £1400, could put £500 on under 1.5 at 2/1

In theory we should concede a couple but it's not like Stoke are renowned for high scoring games....and not convinced we can score away..

Do you think we'll be set up to attack away from home? I think he'll be happy with a point and might try hold out.... maybe I'm being paranoid

4-0 to Stoke. 4-0 to Newcastle. 2-2. That's my bets for tonight. I've made a nice from Pardew's boys this season.

Just read Anita might be playing right back, if so I'm holding out as he'll get torn to pieces.

elgorm - 29/9/2014 10:00

Do you think we'll be set up to attack away from home? I think he'll be happy with a point and might try hold out.... maybe I'm being paranoid

Us set out to defend, that should make you even more confident.

In my younger days i would have just let it roll but after being fucked over on numerous accumulators i would now lay a bit of it off, also bearing in mind we couldn't score in a brothel and Stoke have only scored 4 so far this season it has 0-0 written all over it.

Think I'm going to lay a couple of hundred to lock in some profit. Still most my eggs in the over 2 goals basket.

I reckon Pardew will go 4-4-2 tonight and start Cisse up front with Riviere.

This will give us more of a 'fret'.

It's written in the stars that Cisse will go on a run now and ease the pressure on Parsnip, although there's no chance he'll be sacked and even less so now after the daft comments over the weekend.

I can see either a 2-2 or a 3-1 win. Personally, defeats are against my nature as a Newcastle fan but because we're not being run as being in our best interests, id take a defeat to see where this chapter pans out with Terry Vegetables lying in wait to grab the reigns.

Car crash territory awaits.

Layed off £200 at 2/1 on under 1.5 and also £50 on no goalscorer, best case scenario 2 own goals!

Well this was a sack of shit. Had a tenner on Crouch first goal which was nice. Good job I layed it off but still about £800 worse off.