best day of the year thread | Page 9 | Vital Football

best day of the year thread

On the basis of some of the comments on here why did we have a referendum ?

Guys all the comments about Racists, lies and the rest of the bullshit being spouted we have voted to leave the dictatorship known as the EU.

It will have a massive effect to me and my business and cost me,but I have accepted the result because we are a democratic nation and we have to accept the result.

da fuq - 5/11/2016 08:22

For those who have seen through the lies and those that believed actual information from people that know what they are talking about.

This is also for the many that have finally realised that leaving the EU will increase immigration ( especially from out side of Europe) not reduce it and the racists a@@@@ us should be really worried about that, seen how badly Sterling is doing (far worse and earlier than predicted by most economists) For those who got taken in by the £350m for the NHS

For those that could see that once we start negotiating new trade deals that we don't have the man power to do it let alone the knowledge and experience. The average time a trade deal takes to negotiate is 2.5 years when you have people who know what they are doing unlike us.

For those that understand our negotiating hand is worse off

Those of us who realise we are no longer Great Britain but just Britain and think that we can live off our history or believe that we can go back to some false 1950's utopia that did not exist

For those who are sick of an Australian controlling what we read and what we see and how to think so that he can continue to make more money off the very people who read his shite newspapers who he says he represents

For those who are sick and tired of the rest of the world looking at us and thinking what a thick bunch of tw@ts we are after the referendum

I know many many many people who the very next day changed their minds once the shysters ( Farage, The Daily Mail, The Sun etc etc) started saying that most of their campaign was based on lies.

https://www.change.org/p/stop-article-50-from-being-invoked-last-and-only-option-to-stop-brexit

There you have it, Dafookwit has typed it, so it has to be true.

End of argument.

malc08 - 5/11/2016 09:04

It was a yes or no and we voted no so let's get the fu,k out of europe

Exactly, anyone not accepting this are just being fooking stubborn and mardy cos its not what they wanted.

Stench it's for your benefit that we stay in ...if we leave you will lose your meals on wheels

In the event of a remain vote I would've guaranteed a few things:

1) Much less vitriol aimed at the winning side.
2) No court challenge or debate around how we stay in.
3) No shits given for the around 50% that voted leave.
4) Little to no media outcry.
5) Politicians shutting up and getting on with it.
6) No more parliamentary votes around the decision.
7) No arguing about what consitutes a majority.

etc, etc

Hypocrisy running riot since the vote. The remain camp had some compelling arguments to be fair but we're all in this together now, for better or worse!

da fuq - 5/11/2016 12:41

Stench it's for your benefit that we stay in ...if we leave you will lose your meals on wheels

You just keep reading shite on the internet and then come and post it here and tell everyone its the gospel and everyone will believe it and think that your clever.

stenroach - 5/11/2016 13:05

da fuq - 5/11/2016 12:41

You just keep reading shite on the internet and then come and post it here and tell everyone its the gospel and everyone will believe it and think that your clever.

Where as you couldn't even try to pretend to be clever

Yes stench instead of reading what is posted by share if you agree posts or share if you think this is a disgrace shite that you see on social media or have my brain permanently damaged by believing the crap that is posted by The Daily Mail, The Sun, The Express etc and biffer sites like Britain First

I do use the internet to add to my knowledge, I will read and take into account what is said by the likes of The London School of Economics in fact most economists have said leaving the EU was and is going to be bad..in fact most of the world has said it is going to be bad

I'm sorry for having the audacity to try and retain information and use what I have read

We can't all be like you some kind of messiah who just shits out the information ( only on your own toilet mind as you've never had a shit out of your own home ) and has never had to do any reading or any investigation ever...

da fuq - 5/11/2016 13:34

Skip_4 - 5/11/2016 13:30

To be fair to Stench, shitting away from home is a complete minefield.

:19:

I've never had a friggin autocorrect on my phone fit in so well to a joke before.

It's a serous point though, it can be an ordeal and you all know it.

Sorry owd Stench :19:

You lot have some long running divisions that I have no intention of getting involved in!

I can't stay serious long enough to get into a proper feud anyway.

More of an Aldi guy anyway, fook Tesco.

in_the_top_one - 5/11/2016 08:20

A poll like a referendum, Toms?

Why so defensive Watnall?
Your link just shows the inadequacy of our first past the post system. How awful it would be if the seats were unrepresentative! For example, if 51% wanted to remain but the house of commons constituencies meant that the house had a majority to leave! Is this the democracy we want? You are suggesting that the house should go against the will of the people - shocking!

Judges don't second guess the will of the people - they judge against the laws of the country. Their decision was an open and shut case because this law has been valid since the civil war. What will now happen is exactly what should happen - instead of us becoming a dictatorship under May. Accept that and move on.

Itto...you are much more intelligent than that comeback in the first line....

Im sure you agree the referendum "sample " was slightly more expansive than the poll you referred to

da fuq - 5/11/2016 09:18

malc08 - 5/11/2016 09:04

It was a yes or no and we voted no so let's get the fu,k out of europe

It was advisory not actual law

The advisory win was based on lies.... massive lies and even after it has come out people still believe the lies..how fooking mental is that?

Every election is won or lost on "exaggerations"...no party has ever implemented its manifesto to the letter. even if there were "lies" i would say there were "lies" on both sides. And you could easily argue that people were persuaded to vote remain on the basis of the those "lies" too