BERGE | Vital Football

BERGE

Some duck egg reckons BERGE needs binnin while next season Twirls,can ya believe it? He'll be reight.:LOL: UTMPB
he must know his football cause apparently wilders gonna let him have a little step back na ,whod have thought . quack quack

I honestly don't think we're strong enough to finish above Man Utd, Spurs or Wolves, maybe even Arsenal.

It will probably do us good to not qualify this year with the Man City thing going on, we'll probably finish 5th, City will get reinstated pending their appeal and we'll end up being the bad guys and hated by everybody because we have the audacity to fight the decision.

I think it'll be hilarious when Man Utd finish fifth and they don't get a Champions League place because City's punishment will be on hold until after their appeal.

Nobody would give a toss if we missed out in this way, it's par for the course.

But UEFA would be shitting bricks about what will happen if Man Utd take legal action

Some duck egg on Twatter reckons he needs to lose 2 stone. I despair sometimes. The kid‘s just changed country, club and division and some reckon his slow-ish start all down his weight. 😂

I was surprised that Wilder threw him straight in TBH, coming off the bench for a while like McB and the Moose did would probably have given him more time to settle in and also protect him from the lacking in grey matter brigade. Maybe Lundstram’s poor form forced his hand?

I’m convinced that we’ve got a real prospect on our hands here once he settles and I’d hate for him to be negatively affected by some of the moronic comments on social media this weekend. He must wonder what he’s walked into after the adulation shown to him in the first game. ⚔️

Some duck egg on Twatter reckons he needs to lose 2 stone. I despair sometimes. The kid‘s just changed country, club and division and some reckon his slow-ish start all down his weight. 😂

I was surprised that Wilder threw him straight in TBH, coming off the bench for a while like McB and the Moose did would probably have given him more time to settle in and also protect him from the lacking in grey matter brigade. Maybe Lundstram’s poor form forced his hand?

I’m convinced that we’ve got a real prospect on our hands here once he settles and I’d hate for him to be negatively affected by some of the moronic comments on social media this weekend. He must wonder what he’s walked into after the adulation shown to him in the first game. ⚔️

I'm wondering whether Wilder's been ordered from above to play our new marquee signing straightaway - was particularly surprising that he started the Palace game........

I'm wondering whether Wilder's been ordered from above to play our new marquee signing straightaway - was particularly surprising that he started the Palace game........
I would doubt that's how the club , or CW would, operate.

Obviously it's the first season we've ever made proper, real marquee signings so there's nothing to compare it with :cool:

I'd be amazed nay astonished if TUFTY allowed anyone at Boardroom level to interfere wi team selctions Germaine,i think he'd tell em to go and fork themelves and rightly so.Sander hasn't been outstandin in the 2 games at BDBL but he's not been poor either in my view,he's showed in flashes that he's a very talented lad well at least that's wor i think.I'd be astonished if he's benched for the rest of the season but it's gr8 to have very good players fightin to start in our side mi thinks.Wet Sham have lost 3-2 at Anfield wi 2 howlers by Fabianski giftin Livpool goals. UTMPB

I'd be amazed nay astonished if TUFTY allowed anyone at Boardroom level to interfere wi team selctions Germaine,i think he'd tell em to go and fork themelves and rightly so.Sander hasn't been outstandin in the 2 games at BDBL but he's not been poor either in my view,he's showed in flashes that he's a very talented lad well at least that's wor i think.I'd be astonished if he's benched for the rest of the season but it's gr8 to have very good players fightin to start in our side mi thinks.Wet Sham have lost 3-2 at Anfield wi 2 howlers by Fabianski giftin Livpool goals. UTMPB

I was just surmising Rod - you never know ............... and yes, lovely to see the Spammers mess it up again :LOL: (got my Norwich tickets today (y))

I was just surmising Rod - you never know ............... and yes, lovely to see the Spammers mess it up again :LOL: (got my Norwich tickets today (y))
I know ya were surmisin Germaine and i wasn't have a dig at ya but i'm positive TUFTY wunt stand for any interference from upstairs.I think the Norwich cud be a cracker cos they need wins and alot of em and we're alot better when teams come to BDBL to have a go,get your money on a 0-0 borefest nar i've said that Germaine.:LOL: Hope all mi fellow BLADES have a good peaceful neet. UTMPB

I know ya were surmisin Germaine and i wasn't have a dig at ya but i'm positive TUFTY wunt stand for any interference from upstairs.I think the Norwich cud be a cracker cos they need wins and alot of em and we're alot better when teams come to BDBL to have a go,get your money on a 0-0 borefest nar i've said that Germaine.:LOL: Hope all mi fellow BLADES have a good peaceful neet. UTMPB

ha ha - I've seen a loss and a draw at the Lane so far...............so hoping the upward trend continues.............