Ben Osborne and McBurnie | Vital Football

Ben Osborne and McBurnie

Blades58

Vital Reserves Team
Richard Cadette posted a while back CW was interested in Osborn. Now this from Sun journo:

[B]Alan Nixon[/B]‏ @[B]reluctantnicko[/B]
FollowFollow @reluctantnicko
More
Sheff U. Surprise (lowish) offer for Ben Osborn at Nottingham Forest. Not over yet. Also made 10m offer for young McBurnie. Not over yet either.

Richard Cadette posted a while back CW was interested in Osborn. Now this from Sun journo:

[B]Alan Nixon[/B]‏ @[B]reluctantnicko[/B]
FollowFollow @reluctantnicko
More
Sheff U. Surprise (lowish) offer for Ben Osborn at Nottingham Forest. Not over yet. Also made 10m offer for young McBurnie. Not over yet either.
cant believe everything nixon says and cant see us getting mcburnie for 10m although might just be a bit of a ruse to show brentford were not all in for maupay 2m bid apparently put in for osborn

Update from Richard Cadette on S2:

Problem with Maupay isn’t with Brentford it’s with the agent but our camp are still very confident a deal will be reached. As I stated before the interest in Osborn is real and gathering pace. Not going to post for the sake of it but will when I have concrete news.

If that fella looked alot older and alot fatter he'd look our BULLY(who shud be known as concrete head)cos he uses similar make-up to Bully Pops.:LOL: UTPB[/QUOTE

When Bully walks down the path delivering his letters, customers must think, bloody hell Herman Munster's ugly brother works for Royal Mail

Run down on Osborne from the forest fan at work left footed utility player can play at the back and all along the left side good engine will run all day can cross a ball and puts a tackle in,will do a job for the team has his moments but as a rule is unspectacular
Typical wilder player if you ask me,when he’d told me that lot and said if you get him I said he sounds like his type of player we will be getting him

Run down on Osborne from the forest fan at work left footed utility player can play at the back and all along the left side good engine will run all day can cross a ball and puts a tackle in,will do a job for the team has his moments but as a rule is unspectacular
Typical wilder player if you ask me,when he’d told me that lot and said if you get him I said he sounds like his type of player we will be getting him

Pretty similar to the response from my Forest friend
"He's a good player. Voted by the fans player of the season last season. Bit of a utility player can play left back or midfield. Doesn't stop running, good assist stats and can score a goal..very honest hard working skillful player. Product of the academy. £3 mill might get him, all depends on the new manager. Could be that money will do nicely towards a new striker as we are top heavy with midfield players."

obviously cover for jack and enda then and makes sense sort of an upgrade on cranie

obviously cover for jack and enda then and makes sense sort of an upgrade on cranie
From my forest friends, they say he plays LB, LWB, LW, and CM The manager mainly used him as a substitute as he could cover all these positions, rather than starting him and then moving him if the situation developed, so I can see why he would want to leave and why some of their fans think of him as a jack of all trades

From my forest friends, they say he plays LB, LWB, LW, and CM The manager mainly used him as a substitute as he could cover all these positions, rather than starting him and then moving him if the situation developed, so I can see why he would want to leave and why some of their fans think of him as a jack of all trades
bit of a paul madeley type then and can see why that appeals to chris