Ben Arfa | Vital Football

Ben Arfa

Good luck to the lad. Fancy having Obertan being picked above him while he was being criticised.

A couple of great goals that will live long in the memory.

I feel our only saving grace could be this talk over the Frenchies having a point to prove here.

Regardless, we may see one final season out of the purple brigade with a new colour being found next time.

Yellow seems apt.

The 1 player who can beat a man and change the game in our squad , would be a huge blow if he left.
Don't blame anyone from wanting to leave after that shower of a season ,shame we have not utilised him in his best position.
Had a great opportunity to build a great squad around a world class player

Surely Ashley will get more than 10 million for him, especially if it's Monaco, well I guess it doesn't matter anyway.

Eddict - 26/5/2013 01:05

Surely Ashley will get more than 10 million for him, especially if it's Monaco, well I guess it doesn't matter anyway.
Like the avatar Boris is so thick he thinks he's playing rugger old chap

Ashley will no doubt try and hold out for more Eddict, it's the way he does business. The one thing ashley appears to understand is the value of a player to the club. Either that or he's worked out that he's morel likely to get away with selling a key player if we get paid a ludicrous amount of money for them.

Toon_NoMatterWot - 26/5/2013 00:34

I feel our only saving grace could be this talk over the Frenchies having a point to prove here.

Regardless, we may see one final season out of the purple brigade with a new colour being found next time.

Yellow seems apt.

Naah...Got to be brown :jshit: