Being able to see a match again.......... | Vital Football

Being able to see a match again..........

Whitstabletangerine

Vital Reserves Team
.............does it appear to be a long way off, who knows.
I was just wondering when I will see Pool play once again at Priestfield, ten months since that warm August evening last season when we shared the points.
When fans return will they start off with no AWAY fans for a time, to minimise long distance travelling and for the home sides to be able to spread their own fans around a tad more?
I shall be eighty this year so time is running out for me to see many more matches and although I have taken precautions in case of catching this dreadful virus there is only so much I can do.
I have mixed feelings as to how as a country we progress in the following months, part of me wants to see people back at work, going out enjoying one another's company, kids back at school, sport coming back in some form or another and yet cannot comprehend how the NHS will be able to cope with another bounce in virus cases and with so many people who have had their treatments put on hold sitting in limbo at present.
Anyway looking forward to our next meeting either in the flesh or from a distance.

ps I recall the other day the Barrow match was discussed, if I am correct I believe the team on that occasion flew into Blackpool airport en rout to the game.

Whitstable
I suppose a club can invite in who they like - but I am not sure the risks would be increased by having away fans. As a business a club will realise fans will get out the habit and maybe not come back at all.

I think the pinch point will be at the final whistle and a scrum for the exits. Not keen on the guy behind me shouting abuse (spittal) at the referee.

I was reading a report from Belgium saying lifting of restrictions is going well so far. Mind you I have read so much - none the wiser.