Beautiful Barbed Wire | Vital Football

Beautiful Barbed Wire

SeasideEssexXile

Vital Football Legend
Is it me or do his comments get more extreme as a vote looms?

Trump also hailed the deployment of thousands of active-duty U.S. military personnel to the border, praising them and then lauding the addition of barbed wire at parts of the border.

“We have our military on the border. And I noticed all that beautiful barbed wire going up today, barbed wire used properly can be a beautiful sight,” he said.
He also reiterated phrases from the past to describe the caravans, three of which have mobilized so far and are making their way through Mexico.
“These are bad people — as I say bad hombres," Trump said. "There are some bad hombres in that group. So they came out with a list of 300 really bad ones, really bad ones. They’re in there.”

Intelligence of a ball of string and in a position that he should never, ever have got near to....

True Bear but the difficulty is in ascertaining whether they are genuine asylum seekers.....

I'm sure you didn't mean to sound so callous but in view of the number of migrants drowned in the med your post is in danger of being classed alongside the Grenfell bonfire story.