BE A VERY SAD DAY FOR FOOTBALL If A LEAGUE CLUB GOES BUST | Vital Football

BE A VERY SAD DAY FOR FOOTBALL If A LEAGUE CLUB GOES BUST

Once one goes i think pandoras box will open and there will be no closing it.

Fans wont like it but small clubs close to each other merging to pool catchment areas and fan bases like Accrington Stanley did may be the way a lot of clubs have to go in the not too distant future. We've so many clubs and seemingly not enough fans to give everyone gate receipts to survive on.

Everyone would be able to survive if the tv money was shared out fairly.....it stinks at present. I heard on I think it was talksport yesterday that Huddersfield will get 100 million for being relegated whilst the teams promoted from the championship get nowhere near this. I think basically that those in the Premier League don’t care about anyone else.

Everyone would be able to survive if the tv money was shared out fairly.....it stinks at present. I heard on I think it was talksport yesterday that Huddersfield will get 100 million for being relegated whilst the teams promoted from the championship get nowhere near this. I think basically that those in the Premier League don’t care about anyone else.

The figure wasn't 100 million although it was substantial on the old deal, but I never heard anyone on here complain or challenge it when we received parachute payments.