BBM Charity Football Team Group | Page 2 | Vital Football

BBM Charity Football Team Group

Officemonkey - 24/9/2013 14:50

Regardless of our scores a top day was had by all. Supping beers in between games was the way forward for us.

I have a cracking one of you in the sunshine, tab in one hand, beer in the other. Rexn in the background looking like Del Boy getting some dodgy gear out of the back of his car!

Platinii - 24/9/2013 16:50

Officemonkey - 24/9/2013 14:50

Regardless of our scores a top day was had by all. Supping beers in between games was the way forward for us.

I have a cracking one of you in the sunshine, tab in one hand, beer in the other. Rexn in the background looking like Del Boy getting some dodgy gear out of the back of his car!

haha I was wondering when that one was going to surface :7:

ukrocks0007 - 24/9/2013 19:32

are you wanting any new players for the next one, cos im interested providing im off work

Aye.

Around next April time we'll advertise the date etc and if we get enough, we'll have two teams.

Rexn - 24/9/2013 16:41

At least we look happy, well, most of us anyway.

And yes Dafty, I managed to clear the net but that was with blocking a shot.

The late Steve Carney was always good for a ball out of the ground at some stage, prior to its redevelopment.

Always brought a round of applause!!!!!!

Toon_NoMatterWot - 24/9/2013 19:38

ukrocks0007 - 24/9/2013 19:32

are you wanting any new players for the next one, cos im interested providing im off work

Aye.

Around next April time we'll advertise the date etc and if we get enough, we'll have two teams.

sounds good to me, im interested

Bloke on the left looks a "wrong'un", hope he doesn't post on here.

Sounds like a great cause, congrats all round.